Virgil van Dijk has been predicted as Liverpool's highest-rated player in FIFA 21 ahead of fellow teammates Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah.
The Reds captured the Premier League title on Thursday evening after Manchester City lost 2-1 to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
And RealSport101 had now handed down its predictions for Liverpool players' overall ratings in EA Sports' upcoming title.
Van Dijk, who was one of the cover stars for FIFA 20, is a 90-rated centre-back in the current FIFA title.
But RealSport101 predicts that the 28-year-old Dutch star could climb up to a 91 rating for FIFA 21.
The publication called Van Dijk the 'world's best defender' and praised him for being 'immense in the air, impenetrable at the back, strong on the ball and with a turn of pace.'
Salah is expected to remain at his 90 overall from FIFA 20, while Sadio Mane could be bumped up to the same rating as the Egyptian in FIFA 21.
RealSport101 believes that Mane, who is 88 rated in FIFA 20, could climb up two overalls after a fantastic season with the Reds.
Liverpool forward Roberto Firmino is the only player on the highest-rated list that has received a downgrade in rating.
According to RealSport101, the 28-year-old Brazilian could drop from his 86 rating in FIFA 20 to an 85 in FIFA 21.
Posted below are RealSport101's predictions for the highest-rated Liverpool players in FIFA 21.
10. Georginio Wijnaldum (prediction: upgrade -- 84 to 85)
9. Jordan Henderson (prediction: upgrade -- 83 to 85)
8. Fabinho (prediction: upgrade -- 85 to 85)
7. Roberto Firmino (prediction: downgrade -- 86 to 85)
6. Andy Robertson (prediction: upgrade -- 85 to 86)
5. Trent Alexander-Arnold (prediction: upgrade -- 83 to 86)
4. Alisson (prediction: unchanged -- 89)
3. Mohamed Salah (prediction: unchanged -- 90)
2. Sadio Mane (prediction: upgrade -- 88 to 90)
1. Virgil van Dijk (prediction: upgrade -- 90 to 91)
Featured Image Credit: PA/FifaRosters
Topics: Liverpool, gaming news, Football News, Alisson, Football, REds, Georginio Wijnaldum, Roberto Firmino, Premier League, EA Sports, Virgil Van Dijk, Jordan Henderson, FIFA 21, Sadio Mane, Andy Robertson, Mohamed Salah