Emmanuel Dennis is OUT of Club Brugge's Champions League clash against Borussia Dortmund for storming off the team bus after not being able to sit where he wanted.
That's according to Belgian outlet Het Laatste Nieuws who sensationally claim Dennis reacted angrily on the team bus because he wasn't allowed to sit where he wanted.
Brugge have placed strict measures on the team bus amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The 23-year-old, who scored in his side's 2-1 victory over Zenit St Petersburg on matchday 1, will reportedly be fined for his outburst.
Brugge boss Philippe Clement confirmed the Nigerian forward was dropped for disciplinary reasons, saying he's fit but not available for tonight's group stage fixture.
"Dennis is fit, but not in our selection," he said. "He didn't follow the club's rules, that's all I want to say about that.
"I prefer to concentrate on the players who are available to me."
Club Brugge player Emmanuel Dennis will miss the team's game against Dortmund tonight... because he wasn't able to sit where he wanted on the team bus which led to him storming off. This isn't a joke btw. pic.twitter.com/hhV1rS220m
- :zap: (@FPL_FC) November 24, 2020
Emmanuel Dennis will miss the BVB game as he stormed off the bus for not getting the seat on the team bus he wanted :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
- Rashy the goat:goat: (@MarcusGoatFord) November 24, 2020
Club Brugge currently occupy third place in Group F with four points from their first three games.
They travel to Germany to face Dortmund who beat them 3-0 on matchday 3.
Featured Image Credit: PA/PA
- The 16 Champions League teams ranked by their chances of winning
- Marco Reus asked how to stop Erling Haaland, gives brilliant answer ahead of Champions League match
- Rangers Knock Borussia Dortmund Out Of The Europa League, Ibrox's Atmosphere Is Spine-Tingling
- Jude Bellingham told to pick Manchester United ahead of Premier League rivals