
Topics: Mykhailo Mudryk, Chelsea
Suspended Chelsea winger Mykhailo Mudryk has been spotted sporting a new look and undertaking a fresh job back in his native Ukraine.
The 24-year-old arrived at Stamford Bridge in January 2023 for an initial reported transfer fee of £62m from Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk, which could eventually rise to £89m if add-ons are realised.
Since then the Ukrainian international - who has scored three goals in 28 caps for his country - has netted 10 goals in 73 games across all competitions for Chelsea.
However, Mudryk has not played for Chelsea since November 2024 and he has been provisionally suspended from football by the FA after being charged with an alleged doping offence.
Advert

Reacting at the time to his suspension with a statement on social media where he denied any wrongdoing, Mudryk said: "I can confirm that I have been notified that a sample I provided to The FA contained a banned substance.
"This has come as a complete shock as I have never knowingly used any banned substances or broken any rules, and am working closely with my team to investigate how this could have happened.
"I know that I have not done anything wrong and remain hopeful that I will be back on the pitch soon. I cannot say any more now due to the confidentiality of the process, but I will as soon as I can."

Mudryk's last appearance in a Chelsea matchday squad was when he was an unused substitute for the Blues' Premier League game against Aston Villa on December 1, last year.
Since then, Mudryk's public showings have been limited to occasional social media updates, but he has now been spotted sporting a fresh look in a new job.
A picture has been uploaded to social media showing Mudryk - who has grown his hair out from a previous nearly shaved look - still wearing Chelsea tracksuit bottoms, but as part of a film-making team in a project back in his native Ukraine.

According to the Daily Mail, Mudryk is contributing to a film which includes his previous club Shakhtar Donetsk and the war in Ukraine.
Russia launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine in February 2022 in a war which endures to this day.
World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) President Witold Banka has also this week given an update on Mudryk's case as the organisation awaits a disciplinary call from the FA before any potential appeal takes place.
Banka said: "First of all, we are waiting for a disciplinary decision in his case. As of today, we do not know when it will come.
"Then, according to the anti-doping code, we will request the player's documentation and will decide whether we agree with this disciplinary decision.
"We can appeal in two cases: if we consider the decision too harsh or too lenient."