| Last updated
The Blues made it four wins in a row in all competitions with a 4-1 victory at Stamford Bridge on Saturday evening.
Victory takes them to third in the Premier League and a standout performer on the night was Ziyech, who provided two assists.
But the Moroccan's best moment came when his drag back baffled Osborn who remained rooted to the turf.
Fans have reacted to the 27-year-old and after a slow start, he's starting to become a favourite.
Ziyech just sent Osborn back to Sheffield.
- Super Frank Era (@SuperFrankEra) November 7, 2020
That Ziyech skill needs a name fr, wicked.
- Obit (@da_promix) November 7, 2020
That Ziyech skill thooooooooooo
- M. (@may00wa) November 7, 2020
No one gif'd that piece of skill Ziyech pulled by the touchline? Mata had a couple like that, not seen many otherwise.
- Deb R (@Blue_Revolt1986) November 7, 2020
Well only wizards #ziyech can do some unseen skill before:heart_eyes: https://t.co/biWbkZtceV
- Harsh Singh (@Harshsngh07) November 7, 2020
Who else saw that skill Ziyech used to waste that Sheffield player down that right hand side of Chelsea's attack? :joy::joy::joy::joy:
- Benaiah :droplet::goat: (@kwamebenaiah) November 7, 2020
* Slow Start - Had lots of games
* Kovacic - loves driving into space
* Silva - always looking to play forward
* Zouma - Game improving so much with Silva
* Last season we'd of managed a draw
* Goals Goals Goals :blue_heart:
*MOTM - Ziyech a full armoury skills, unbelievably good
- MrGeorgeSmiley1905 (@GeorgeSmileyOBE) November 7, 2020
Despite Chelsea's dominant win, it was actually Sheffield United who took an early lead through David McGoldrick.
Sander Berge's low drive was deflected towards the forward who flicked the ball past a helpless Edouard Mendy in the ninth minute.
Tammy Abraham equalised 14 minutes later after a lovely cutback from Mateo Kovacic.
Frank Lampard's side would find themselves ahead later in the half through Ben Chilwell, who turned home courtesy of Ziyech.
In the second half, another summer signing got in on the act as Thiago Silva headed home a Ziyech free-kick to put Chelsea 3-1 ahead.
Timo Werner then slotted past Aaron Ramsdale ten minutes from time to seal victory.
Featured Image Credit: Sky Sports
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read