The Belgium captain's stint at Real has not gone to plan since he secured a dream £88.5 million move in 2019.
Hazard has played just 66 times and scored six goals for Los Blancos and barely contributed to the two La Liga titles and Champions League trophy he has worn with the club.
In the run to Real's 14th European Cup triumph, Hazard only managed 83 minutes and started a mere seven games in the league last term.
And according to Relevo, Hazard is on the market this summer and a sale has been approved by Carlo Ancelotti.
🚨🌕| Eden Hazard update:— Madrid Zone (@theMadridZone) July 13, 2022
• Real Madrid will make it easy for him to leave if any club shows interest.
• Ancelotti will try to recover his best version if he stays.
• Ancelotti he has given his OK for the sale. @Santos_Relevo @relevo #rmalive
Hazard está en el mercado.— Relevo (@relevo) July 13, 2022
A pesar de su mejoría en los últimos meses, el Madrid pondrá facilidades para su salida si algún club muestra interés.
Ancelotti intentará recuperar su mejor versión si se queda… pero ha dado el OK a su venta si llegan ofertas.
✍️ @Santos_Relevo pic.twitter.com/aDW1UfBZiA
It's said Real will "make it easy" for Hazard to leave if there are potential suitors and the case will be open to the final day of the transfer window.
Hazard wants to stay put at the Santiago Bernabeu but has Vinicius Jr, Rodrygo and Marco Asensio competing with him for the wide positions.
He's also well aware that the World Cup is around the corner and he needs to be playing regular football ahead of the showpiece in Qatar.
Should he remain with Real, Ancelotti will focus on helping him return into the world-beating talent he was at Chelsea.
At the club's end of season trophy parade, the 31-year-old promised he would be back to his best next term.
"These have been three difficult years but next year I will give everything for you guys,” Hazard said on stage after grabbing the mic at Real's celebrations in the iconic Plaza de Cibele.
“I’m sure that next year will be mine, I’ve no doubts.”
Eden Hazard: “This year I couldn't, but next year I'm going to give everything for you.”— TC (@totalcristiano) May 29, 2022
All the players run to hug him.
His teammates then showed him a lot of love, embracing him and jumping up and down.
Featured Image Credit: Image: Alamy
- A fan asks Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti for a chewing gum, he more than delivers
- Real Madrid tell Eden Hazard to find a new club after 'giving up' on winger
- 10 years after being kicked by Eden Hazard, Swansea ball boy has estimated £40 million net worth
- Eden Hazard Grabs Mic And Makes Promise At Real Madrid Champions League Parade, Is Hugged By Teammates