Last week, the company uploaded the reveal trailer for the much anticipated new game. And now, a gameplay deep dive video with pitch notes for FIFA 23 has also been released.
The new changes in the new game includes updates to HyperMotion2 technology, shooting, dribbling, defending and loads more.
During the 11 minute and 33 seconds long video, there were extreme details on what players can expect from the gameplay in FIFA 23. When going through the game’s new set piece system, EA looked to have revealed the rating of Madrid star man Benzema. It was then spotted in the Pitch Notes released by EA that they also leaked the ratings of 18 Chelsea players, including the likes of Mason Mount, Kai Havertz, Christian Pulisic and many more.
It was not a surprise that Benzema was heavily involved in FIFA 23’s pre release materials as he enjoyed a stellar 21/22 campaign with the Spanish giants.
The Frenchman is the hot favourite to win the Ballon d’Or and is in line for a major upgrade in FIFA 23 after playing a key role in helping Madrid secure both the La Liga title and the Champions League trophy.
Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea side had a mixed bag of a season, there were some standout performances as they made it into the finals of the FA Cup and the Carabao Cup. But ultimately it ended in disappointment as they lost to Liverpool on penalties in both finals.
Some Chelsea players received upgrades for the new game whilst some were downgraded after a poor showing during last season.
According to EA Sports, these are the ratings for Benzema and some of the Chelsea squad. However, despite EA showing the ratings, they might not be final as the game is yet to be formally released.
- Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) - 91 rated (+2)
- N'Golo Kante (Chelsea) - 89 rated (-1)
- Thiago Silva (Chelsea) - 86 rated (+1)
- Edouard Mendy (Chelsea) - 86 rated (+3)
- Jorginho (Chelsea) - 85 rated
- Reece James (Chelsea) - 84 rated (+3)
- Mateo Kovacic (Chelsea) - 84 rated (+1)
- Hakim Ziyech (Chelsea) - 83 rated (-1)
- Timo Werner (Chelsea) - 83 rated (-1)
- Kai Havertz (Chelsea) - 83 rated (-1)
- Mason Mount (Chelsea) - 83 rated
- Christian Pulisic (Chelsea) - 82 rated
- Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea) - 82 rated (-1)
- Kepa (Chelsea) - 80 rated (+1)
- Marcos Alonso (Chelsea) - 79 rated
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea) - 76 rated (+1)
- Trevor Chalobah (Chelsea) - 76 rated (+3)
- Kenedy (Chelsea) - 76 rated (-2)
- Malang Sarr (Chelsea) - 75 rated (+1)
FIFA 23 will be released on Friday, 30 September, 2022.
Featured Image Credit: EA Sports
- Karim Benzema praised for Real Madrid 'respect' while Barcelona and Atletico Madrid captains slammed
- Predictions For The Ten Highest Rated Premier League Players On FIFA 23
- Every Premier League manager's FIFA 23 face scans has been leaked, some are shocking
- #SaveProClubs Trends On Twitter After EA Sports Confirm No Cross-Play For Game-Mode In FIFA 23