The Gunners have not lifted the Premier League title since Arsene Wenger’s Invincibles were crowned champions of England in the 2003-04 season.
Arsenal fell short of the Premier League trophy in 2016 after finishing behind Leicester City in the title race.
The Gunners have failed to secure a top-four finish since the 2015-16 season, with Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta hoping to lead the club back to Champions League football.
Online Gambling conducted the study and looked at how all 20 Premier League teams are viewed across a range of areas, from most deluded fans to least intelligent.
Unfortunately for Arsenal fans, the Gunners were named as the club with the most deluded fanbase after securing 22.5 per cent of the vote.
According to Online Gambling, Arsenal picked up ‘at least 10 votes’ from fans of nine separate Premier League clubs.
Liverpool finished behind the Gunners with 13 per cent of the vote, while Tottenham took the No 3 spot in the survey’s findings.
Spurs, who haven’t lifted a top-flight league title since the 1960-61 season, secured 179 total votes and received 11 per cent of the vote.
Manchester United and Chelsea finished fourth and fifth respectively, with current Premier League champions Manchester City coming sixth.
Posted below is how each Premier League team’s fanbase ranked in Online Gambling’s survey.
20. Norwich City (0.7 per cent)
19. Southampton (0.7 per cent)
18. Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 per cent)
17. Watford (1 per cent)
16. Crystal Palace (1.7 per cent)
15. Leicester City (1.8 per cent)
14. Brentford (2.1 per cent)
13. Burnley (2.2 per cent)
12. Brighton and Hove Albion (2.2 per cent)
11. Everton (2.6 per cent)
10. West Ham United (2.7 per cent)
9. Newcastle United (3.7 per cent)
8. Leeds United (4.2 per cent)
7. Aston Villa (4.5 per cent)
6. Manchester City (5.8 per cent)
5. Chelsea (7.5 per cent)
4. Manchester United (8.8 per cent)
3. Tottenham Hotspur (11 per cent)
2. Liverpool (13 per cent)
1. Arsenal (22.5 per cent)
Featured Image Credit: PA
- Study Names Which Premier League Club Has The 'Least Intelligent' Fanbase As All 20 Teams Are Ranked
- The 10 most valuable Premier League clubs have been revealed, one team's value has increased 63 per cent
- Premier League teams 'could play Champions League and Europa League games in Ireland' following Queen Elizabeth II's death
- The top 50 best stadiums in Britain have been named and ranked