Advert

Latest

4 hours ago
Advert
7 hours ago
Advert

Most Popular

a day ago
Advert

Harry Redknapp Has Arrived In I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

Harry Redknapp Has Arrived In I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

After a whole month of waiting, it has finally happened: Harry Redknapp has arrived in I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

It was reported last month that the former Tottenham Hotspur boss would be one of the contestants on ITV's hit reality show.

Advert

The 71-year-old Brit was spotted on Sunday landing in Australia.

Before he came on the show, though, the former Birmingham City manager was worried about life on I'm A Celebrity without his wife, Sandra.

"I wouldn't cope," he said. "I'm useless. She treats me like a baby.

"She does everything.

Advert

"I can't cook, I can't make a coffee, I can't do nothing."

Credit: PA
Credit: PA

An unnamed source told the Daily Mirror last month: "Harry is never anything less than good value. He's had a long, interesting career and knows a lot of famous people. He'll be fun to watch."

Unfortunately for Redknapp fans all over the world -- there are many, many out there -- Niko Kranjčar won't be coming along for the adventure after the football manager confirmed the news last month.

Hopefully, Jermain Defoe or Peter Crouch can shock all football fans by sneaking into the jungle to assist Harry!






Can Redknapp win I'm A Celebrity?

Let us know in the comments.

Featured Image Credit: ITV

Topics: Harry Redknapp, Football News, I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!, Football

Adnan Riaz

Adnan Riaz is a journalist for SPORTbible. He studied for a B.A. in History at the University of York and followed it up with an M.A. in Multimedia Journalism at MMU. Before he started writing about sports, he spent over four years in the gaming press. He has worked for several publications, including Hardcore Gamer, LADbible and the Manchester Evening News. Follow him on Twitter to find out what he is working on next. Got a story tip for Adnan? Email him: [email protected]

 

Next Up

Napoli Reject Manchester United’s €90m Bid For Barcelona Target Kalidou Koulibaly

Napoli Reject Manchester United’s €90m Bid For Barcelona Target Kalidou Koulibaly

2 years ago