A New Street Football Game Is Coming To Consoles This Summer
Street Power Soccer claims to be a "stylish" and "energetic game" with a unique spin, reminiscent of other sports titles like NBA Street and SSX Tricky.
In what looks like a refreshing change to the likes of FIFA and Pro Evolution Soccer, players can play a range of game modes that incorporate rhythm, precision, street style, and over-the-top superpowers.
Check out the Street Power Soccer trailer that dropped on Friday.
From the Become Street King mode, where you will create an aspiring amateur player seeking to etch their name in history under the guidance of street soccer legend Sean Garnier to the much anticipated Gather Your Crew.
Here are the key features of Street Power Soccer's gameplay:
- Become Street King - Create your own character and become the protege of street legend Sean Garnier.
- Gather Your Crew - Grab your friends and unleash your street style with up to 4-player local or online party play.
- Game Modes - Explore and master all six unique game modes: Dance-like Freestyle, 3v3 Street Power matches, Trick Shot, Panna Cage Battles, Elimination and Become the Street King story mode.
- Signature Tricks and Superpowers - Play with style and stun your opponents with sick tricks like Boyka's backflip, Liv's around the world or Melody's special moves.
- Style Points - Customize your team with stylish street fashions, custom emotes, tattoos, and more.
- Authentic Streetstyle Culture - Play with the best Street and Freestyle players in the world including Sean Garnier, Melody Donchet, Liv Cooke, Andrew Henderson, Raquel "Freestyle" Benetti, Daniel Got Hits, JaviFreestyle and more.
- Build the Hype - Play while listening to tracks from The Black-Eyed Peas, DJ Snake, Snap, and Daniel Got Hits as you take to streetstyle stages from around the world, including the official Red Bull Street Style World Championship stage.
More Like ThisMore Like This
Street Power Football unveils its first motion capture video featuring @seanfreestyle! :soccer: :100:- Street Power Game (@StreetPowerGame) May 20, 2020
Check out our teaser trailer now :point_down:#UnleashYourStreetStyle #freestylefootball pic.twitter.com/YGK7HQlRtA
Buzzing to announce @StreetPowerGame :soccer::fire: Coming soon on Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo etc...- Liv Cooke (@LivCookefs) May 22, 2020
You can play as me in different modes such as trickshot challenges, freestyle battles, pana games and more!! pic.twitter.com/WqFqWmDIlb
The exact release date is unclear as of now, but it has been confirmed that Street Power Football is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam this summer.
Thoughts on the trailer?
Let us know in the comments.