Premier League football is back in our lives and that means so is fantasy football!
The popular online game had over 8 million active users last season, the most it has ever seen.
Whether you're a newbie or a seasoned veteran of the FPL world, there are a bunch of new rules and things to know this season which you (probably) will have missed.
While you're out there tinkering with your squad and trying to find the funniest or punniest name, here is what you need to know.
One thing that users want to know is how to change the name of their squad this season - and if it's possible once already locked in.
The good news is that yes, you can change your team name and you can do it as many times as you would like across the season. So if you have more than one funny idea, don't fear! You can spread your team names out nicely across the season
Essential reading ahead of Gameweek 1 as you tinker with your squad! 📖— Fantasy Premier League (@OfficialFPL) August 1, 2022
All of the latest #PL team and injury news in one place ➡️ https://t.co/CdEjZdKUgv pic.twitter.com/NhwbW0NCTE
More articles in this series:
Here's how to do it in simple step form on your computer browser, or mobile.
- Log in to FPL
- Pick team
- Scroll down (keep scrolling) all the way until you find 'admin'
- Click 'team details'
- Right at the top you will see your team name, you can edit it right there
- Scroll down and click update details
- You're done!
If you're using the app, here's how you do it:
- Open the Premier League app
- Click 'Fantasy'
- Scroll down and find 'help and rules'
- Find 'managing your team'
- Click 'change my team name'
- Now all you need to do is follow steps one to seven in the form above and you're done!
It's as simple as that. Remember you must have a maximum of 20 characters in your team name.
Featured Image Credit: Twitter/FPL
Topics: Fantasy Football, Fantasy Premier League, Premier League