The Champions League quarter-final and semi-final draws have thrown up some blockbuster ties, including an all-English last eight clash through our simulator.
SPORTbible ran the sides left in the competition into an online simulator - with it producing a blockbuster match-up between Man City and Chelsea.
A repeat of last season's final has been simulated, with the other Premier League club Liverpool drawing Villarreal.
Real Madrid matched Benfica while Atletico Madrid were drawn against Bayern Munich.
Simulated Champions League quarter-final draw:
- Real Madrid vs. Benfica
- Villarreal vs. Liverpool
- Manchester City vs. Chelsea
- Atletico Madrid vs. Bayern Munich
As for the semi-final draw, the simulator paired the winner of Man City vs. Chelsea against Villarreal vs. Liverpool - meaning a potential all-English semi-final game.
The winner of Atletico Madrid vs. Bayern Munich will play the winner of Real Madrid vs. Benfica, according to our simulator.
Simulated Champions League semi-final draw:
- Manchester City/Chelsea vs. Villarreal/Liverpool
- Atletico Madrid/Bayern Munich vs. Real Madrid/Benfica
The official Champions League quarter-final and semi-final draws will take place in Nyon, Switzerland, on Friday.
The quarter-final matches, meanwhile, are scheduled to take place on April 5, 6, 12 & 13 while the semi-final games will be held on April 27 & 27 and May 3 & 4.
The final is set for May 28 in Paris, France.
Featured Image Credit: 20th Century Fox/PA
- BREAKING: Champions League Quarter Final And Semi Final Draw Has Thrown Up Some HUGE Ties
- 'You Want To Support The English Team For An All English Champions League Final'
- English Teams Urged To Boycott Champions League Final In Russia After Vladimir Putin's Threat Of Ukraine Invasion
- Manchester City Knock Out Atletico Madrid In Champions League Quarter Final