| Last updated
Tyson Fury has revealed that he will fight Deontay Wilder at least two more times as he plans to unify the heavyweight division in 2020.
The 'Gypsy King,' 31, will return to the ring on Saturday when he battles against little-known Swede Otto Wallin at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
But Fury has insisted that his next two bouts after Wallin would complete a trilogy of fights with the 33-year-old Wilder.
"Yeah, listen, I'll fight Wallin, Wilder, Wilder, winner of [Andy] Ruiz [Jr] and [Anthony] Joshua -- if they're available [to fight]," he told BT Sport.
"If they're not, I'll give 'Del Boy' [Dereck Chisora] another shot."
"There are no negotiations. The contracts are signed."- Boxing on BT Sport (@BTSportBoxing) September 10, 2019
Tyson Fury hits back at any claims that #WilderFury2 won't happen :punch:
"He can't fight anybody else, his name is on the contract!"- Boxing on BT Sport (@BTSportBoxing) September 10, 2019
"Think about it, you've got all these heavyweights in your phone, you have a couple of beers. What you gonna do?" :joy:
An unmissable interview with Tyson Fury is live on our YouTube channel now :point_down: https://t.co/xP5Q0uxQ12
When Steve Bunce suggested that path would take him up to the middle of 2021 and he would be at the age of 32, Fury shut down the idea that it would take him that long to conquer the heavyweight division.
The former unified champ explained: "No, no. I'll tell you where it take[s] me: I've got Wallin here, September; February 22nd, Wilder -- hopefully, if it's definitely happening.
"Then the rematch I want it to be in June. June or July -- a quick one, yeah. And then provided I get through that unscathed, I'll fight in December [against Ruiz or Joshua]."
Fury has previously said that his hotly anticipated rematch with Wilder is slated for 22nd February in Las Vegas.
But the WBC champ made a shock claim last week that called for Fury to 'step aside' if a clear path opened up for him to unify the heavyweight division.
The superstar Brit responded to the 'Bronze Bomber' by saying that he wouldn't step aside even if he were offered $50m.
Fury once again reiterated in the interview that the "deal is done" for the rematch and "there are no [more] negotiations [to take place]."
He continued: "It's all done, signed, delivered, done. For Feb, yeah. February 22nd, a year in Las Vegas.
"The venue's been booked -- everything's done. The deal's been agreed -- we've both signed!
"He can't fight anybody else because his name is on a contract with mine.
"There is nobody else he can fight."
Who will win the rematch?
Let us know in the comments.
Featured Image Credit: BT Sport/PA
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read