Anthony Joshua will fight mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on June 20.
The unified heavyweight champion will defend his WBA (super), IBF and WBO world titles against the Bulgarian in Joshua's London homecoming.
June 20th :calendar_spiral: pic.twitter.com/4FbiftE8Cl
- Anthony Joshua (@anthonyfjoshua) March 2, 2020
It will be his first fight on UK soil since beating Alexander Povetkin at Wembley Stadium in September 2018.
The superstar Brit reclaimed the heavyweight belts with a points victory over Andy Ruiz Jr last year in Saudi Arabia.
Promoter Eddie Hearn is hoping to match Joshua with Fury if both fighters come out victorious in their respective fights.
Fury will face Wilder for a third time for the WBC heavyweight world title after capturing the prestigious strap last month in Las Vegas.
He stopped the previously undefeated American in the seventh round after Mark Breland threw in the towel.
They're set to meet on July 18 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, a few weeks after Joshua's bout with Pulev.
- Eddie Hearn says Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury is off
- Anthony Joshua Set To 'Quit Sky Sports And Join DAZN' In Mega-Money Deal
- Exclusive: Eddie Hearn admits Anthony Joshua 'took the bait' with Tyson Fury's 'goading'
- Tyson Fury's promoter blasts Anthony Joshua and Eddie Hearn over breakdown in contract negotiations