Johnny Knoxville recruited the help of some familiar friends during his WrestleMania 38 match against Sam Zayn.
Jackass stars Chris Pontius and Wee Man stunned fans by gatecrashing the bout - and we loved every second of it.
Knoxville began the Anything Goes clash rather slowly with Sam Zayn taking the upper-hand.
Seeing that his good friend and co-star was in a spot of bother, professional stuntman Pontius leapt into action and hopped into the ring.
Doing his iconic dance moves and ripping off his clothes to reveal a g-string, Pontius was clearly doing enough to distract Sam Zayn while Knoxville recovered.
I mean, he wasn't really doing anything damaging, but it was a sight for sore eyes indeed.
'Oh you're crazy for this one Knoxville!' #WrestleMania pic.twitter.com/cEMkKf0dN4
- WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) April 4, 2022
But it wasn't long before another Jackass star made a surprise cameo appearance in Dallas, Texas.
As Sam Zayn was rummaging under the ring for something to attack Knoxville with, he was confronted by fan favourite Wee Man.
Sam Zayn was then chased into the ring before getting suplexed by the four-foot-tall Wee Man.
It was then Knoxville's turn to get in on the action spraying his opponent with a fire extinguisher, electrocuting him with a taser, grabbing him by the private parts with a clamp and finally trapping him in a life-sized mouse trap.
If truth be told, it was complete and utter carnage, but pure genius all at the same time.
Featured Image Credit: Twitter/WWE
- Logan Paul wants to fight John Cena at WrestleMania just SIX months after horror knee injury
- Real Reason Why AJ Styles Was Left Bloodied Before Wrestlemania Match Revealed
- Johnny Knoxville Set To Fight For A Title At WrestleMania 38
- 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin Makes Sensational WWE Comeback At WrestleMania In Wild Match