Aussie Punter Is $400,000 Richer After 12-Game Multi-Bet Pays Off
Anyone who has put a multi-bet on before will know that it can all come crashing down at any moment.
You might be six from six and have one decision not go your way and then you say goodbye to potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Well, one Australian punter is licking their lips after winning $400,000 on a 12-game multi-bet.
They had secured 11 from 11 games and it all came down to the Roosters' NRL match with the Tigers on Saturday.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THIS TAB PUNTER- TABcomau Media (@tabcomaumedia) August 22, 2020
One TAB customer has collected just over $400,000 with the Sydney Roosters defeating Wests Tigers 38-16 in #NRLtigersroosters.
The customer spent $753 in total on two 12-leg multis last Saturday involving #NRL, #AFL, #UEL, #UCL and #NBA. pic.twitter.com/ziD1lx1n9w
While the Bondi team were sitting higher than the Western Sydney club on the ladder, everyone knows that even the slightest mishap can change the course of a whole game.
The Roosters were also without star players Luke Keary, Mitch Aubusson and Lachlan Lam due to injury, so there was a chance they wouldn't be able to overcome the Tigers at full strength.
More Like ThisMore Like This
Thankfully though for this one gambler, the tri-coloured team held on and thrashed the Tigers 38 points to 16.
The 12-leg multi included games of NRL, AFL, Champions League and Europa League soccer and the NBA Playoffs. The gambler paid $753 in total on two 12-leg multis and thankfully for them, both of them paid off massively.
TAB has released the official bet that the punter put down and it's pretty impressive.
- Newcastle to win by 1-12 points versus Manly ($2.80). Newcastle ended up winning their match 26 to 24.
- St Kilda to win by 1-39 points versus Essendon ($1.85). St Kilda downed Essendon by 35 points in their match.
- Wests Tigers to win by 1-12 points versus Canterbury $2.80. The Tigers nudged out the Bulldogs 29 points to 28 (that would have been a nail biter).
- West Coast to win by 16+ points versus Hawthorn $1.45. The Eagles topped Hawthorn by 32 points.
- Sevilla to defeat for Manchester United $2. The Spanish team won 2-1.
- Richmond to defeat Gold Coast $1.29. Richmond won by 21 points.
- Inter Milan to defeat Shakhtar Donetsk $1.38. Inter Milan thrashed the Ukrainian team 5-0.
- Boston Celtics to beat Philadelphia 76ers $1.40. Boston beat the 76ers 109-101.
- Los Angeles Clippers to defeat Dallas Mavericks $1.42. The Clippers won 118-110.
- Paris Saint-Germain to defeat for Red Bull Leipzig $1.38. Paris Saint-Germain topped the Leipzig 3-0.
- Parramatta to beat Melbourne $1.85. The Eels defeated the Storm 14-0.
- Sydney Roosters to defeat Wests Tigers $1.40. The Tigers were defeated 38-16 by the Roosters.
There were plenty of chances for the multi-bet to not get up, but every slot managed to land in the right place.
They're now $400,000 richer and will likely have been celebrating well into the night.
Featured Image Credit: Nice PNG
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read