Manchester United's weekly wage bill has emerged online and it comes as no surprise that Alexis Sanchez tops the list.
The Chilean is reportedly on a staggering £350,000 per week contract, but it is also suggested that he can earn up to £500,000 if performance-based bonuses are triggered, according to The Mirror.
Other stand out earners include record signing Paul Pogba, who is on £290,000 per week, and winger Anthony Martial.
The wage of Marcus Rashford may surprise a few, although he is currently negotiating a new deal which could earn him an impressive £150,000 a week.
David de Gea is one of the club's highest earners but contract negotiations have reportedly stalled as European clubs hover over his availability.
United are willing to offer him £350k but he wants closer to half a million a week, according to reports.
Some of United's lowest paid players include Lee Grant, who has made just one appearance against Derby County in the EFL Cup, and Scott McTominay, who has made 19 appearances this season.
Here is the full list, per The Mirror:
- Alexis Sanchez - £350,000-a-week
- Paul Pogba - £290,000-a-week
- Anthony Martial - £250,000-a-week
- David De Gea - £200,000-a-week
- Romelu Lukaku - £200,000-a-week
- Luke Shaw - £195,000-a-week
- Juan Mata - £140,000-a-week
- Phil Jones - £120,000-a-week
- Fred - £120,000-a-week
- Nemanja Matic - £120,000-a-week
- Ashley Young - £110,000-a-week
- Jesse Lingard - £100,000-a-week
- Antonio Valencia - £100,000-a-week
- Marcos Rojo - £80,000-a-week
- Chris Smalling - £80,000-a-week
- Eric Bailly - £75,000-a-week
- Victor Lindelof - £75,000-a-week
- Ander Herrera - £75,000-a-week
- Matteo Darmian - £60,000-a-week
- Sergio Romero - £50,000-a-week
- Diogo Dalot - £50,000-a-week
- Marcus Rashford - £45,000-a-week
- Scott McTominay - £30,000-a-week
- Lee Grant - £20,000-a-week
Thoughts on the above list?
Does David de Gea deserve to be United's highest paid player? What about Marcus Rashford's earnings?
Let us know in the comments below.