Everyone is excited when the player ratings for FIFA 19 are announced. Look, we all want to know whether or not Cristiano Ronaldo has a better overall than Lionel Messi and vice versa (they have the same overall for the first time ever, by the way).
Just as exciting as it is to find out who the best footballers are, it must be equally as terrifying to be classed as one of the worst.
There are 14 players who have a 47 overall rating, but Pierce Phillips has the unfortunate pleasure of holding the lowest stats in Ultimate Team.
The Cork City midfielder's stats are 52 pace, 45 dribbling, 32 shooting, 46 defending, 46 passing and 49 physical.
Okay, he might not be a Paul Scholes or Xavi, but it's pretty bad when EA Sports has rated his passing as good as his defending.
You might be wondering how his situation could be worse, but he has the exact same overall as he did in FIFA 18.
Thanks to Futhead, here's the complete list of 47-rated players:
- David Norman Jr (Vancouver Whitecaps)
- Alec Byrne (Cork City)
- Lee Watkins (Cambridge United)
- Kieron Olsen (Carlisle United)
- Noah Christoffersson (Trelleborgs FF)
- Ma Junliang (Guangzhou R&F)
- Zhang Yufeng (Beijing Renhe)
- Alexander Kaltner (SpVgg Unterhaching)
- Christoph Ehlich (SpVgg Unterhaching)
- Josh Lundstram (Crewe Alexandra)
- Kotaro Fujikawa (Kotaro Fujikawa)
- Shandon Baptiste (Oxford United)
- Jordan Young (Swindon Town)
FIFA 19 drops on September 28 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Which players are you most excited to try out on Ultimate Team?
Let us know in the comments.