Royal Rumble On BT Sport: How To Watch WWE’s Wrestling Extravaganza Live
BT Sport shows its first-ever WWE pay-per-view on Sunday as the Royal Rumble is hosted at the Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas.
WWE content moved to BT Sport in 2020 after the wrestling promotion signed a multi-year exclusive agreement last June.
And now BT Sport will broadcast the first of the 'Big Four' pay-per-views of this year on BT Sport Box Office.
Here is everything WWE fans in the United Kingdom and Ireland need to know about the Royal Rumble on BT Sport.
What channel is BT Sport Box Office on?
Fans can purchase the Royal Rumble from their TV box and can watch the event on channel 494 or using the BT Player.
How much will it cost?
BT Sport will charge only £19.95 for customers to access the event through BT TV.
The pay-per-view can only be purchased on BT Sport Box Office through a BT TV box.
More Like ThisMore Like This
Can I watch the event if I'm abroad?
UK fans overseas in the EU or EEA can watch the event should they purchase the Royal Rumble using their UK credit or debit card.
What time does it start?
Royal Rumble will start at 12am UK time on Monday, which is a 6pm start time on Sunday in Houston.
What matches are planned for the Royal Rumble?
Posted below are the matches confirmed for the Royal Rumble.
- Men's Royal Rumble match (the winner earns a men's championship match at WrestleMania 36)
- Women's Royal Rumble match (the winner earns a women's championship match at WrestleMania 36)
- 'The Fiend' Bray Wyatt vs Daniel Bryan (strap match for the WWE Universal Championship)
- Becky Lynch vs Asuka (singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship)
- Roman Reigns vs King Corbin (Falls Count Anywhere match)
- Shorty G vs Sheamus (singles match)
- Bayley vs Lacey Evans (singles match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship)
- Andrade vs Humberto Carrillo (singles match for the WWE United States Championship)
Featured Image Credit: WWE