NXT UK TakeOver Blackpool II: Live Stream Details For WWE Show At The Empress Ballroom
WWE's UK talent will once again return to the Empress Ballroom for NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool II on Sunday, and here's how to watch the action LIVE.
NXT UK star and Imperium leader Walter is scheduled to defend the WWE United Kingdom Championship against Gallus' Joe Coffey.
Meanwhile, NXT UK women's champ Kay Lee Ray faces a tough test as she puts her title on the line against Toni Storm and Piper Niven in a triple threat match.
Here is how to stream all of the action LIVE from Blackpool in the United Kingdom.
Where will TakeOver: Blackpool II take place?
NXT UK's third TakeOver, which follows on from Cardiff last August, will be hosted at the Empress Ballroom for the second consecutive year.
Fans attending the TakeOver will be able to access the venue from 4:30pm and a 5pm start time is planned for the show.
How can I watch TakeOver?
Despite WWE moving to BT Sport in 2020 and taped NXT UK episodes being shown on TV, the PPV will not be shown LIVE on TV.
Instead, fans can access the latest TakeOver using the WWE Network.
The live-streaming platform, which has an extensive backlog of wrestling content to access, is priced at £9.99 in the UK.
Alternatively, new subscribers to the WWE Network will receive a 30-day trial and can access TakeOver: Blackpool II for FREE.
Will there be a pre-show for TakeOver?
Coverage and live stream for TakeOver's pre-show begins at 4:30pm on the WWE Network, WWE's website, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
You can also follow LIVE coverage from the Empress Ballroom on SPORTbible's Instagram.
What time does the show kick-off?
Fans can watch all of the action LIVE on the WWE Network from 5pm local time.
What matches are planned for the show?
Posted below are the five matches confirmed for TakeOver.
- Walter vs Joe Coffey (singles match for the WWE United Kingdom Championship)
- Gallus (Mark Coffey and Wolfgang) vs Imperium (Fabian Aichner and Marcel Barthel) vs Grizzled Young Veterans (Zack Gibson and James Drake) vs Mark Andrews and Flash Morgan Webster (fatal 4-way tag team ladder match for the NXT UK Tag Team Championship)
- Kay Lee Ray vs Toni Storm vs Piper Niven (triple threat match for the NXT UK Women's Championship)
- Trent Seven vs Eddie Dennis (singles match)
- Tyler Bate vs Jordan Devlin (singles match)
Featured Image Credit: WWE