Fans Think John Cena Is Looking Much Slimmer In His Most Recent Interview
John Cena appears to have slimmed down going into this year's Wrestlemania event.
The 16-time world champion is facing 'The Fiend' Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania 36 after an extended hiatus away from WWE, having been challenged to a match.
But as plenty of fans have noted, the 42-year old looked a lot less muscular than he has previously during an interview he did following on from his appearance on Smackdown on Friday.
More Like ThisMore Like This
Wow John Cena looks so small compared to his usual look....it's odd seeing him that size.- Kev (@Glassback82) April 4, 2020
Cena, who first started lifting weights when he was 12 due to bullying and became a bodybuilder, is undeniably still in excellent shape but appears to have opted for a leaner look at the latter stage of his incredible career.
In an interview with Business Insider in 2017, Cena revealed his gruelling workout schedule
"Four days on, three days off usually, two days of compound strength movements, which is like multiple joint stuff and two days of push-pull, with the goal of being stronger every day," he said.
His intense workout routine is matched by a high protein diet broken down into seven meals.
- Meal 1 - Oatmeal with applesauce and raisins, 2 whole eggs and 6 egg whites.
- Meal 2 - Protein bar.
- Meal 3 - Brown rice with vegetables and 2 chicken breasts.
- Meal 4 - Whole wheat pita bread with tuna.
- Meal 5 - Banana and a whey protein shake.
- Meal 6 - Pasta or brown rice, vegetables, salad with chicken or fish.
- Meal 7 - Low fat cottage cheese along with a protein shake
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read