| Last updated
On Saturday night Joaquin Buckley knocked out Impa Kasanganay with one of the most spectacular shots seen in the promotion's history.
Kasanganay caught his opponents foot from an attempted kick but Buckley finished the fight with a spinning heel kick, with his other foot still in Kasanganay's possession.
The clip went viral and had many asking if it was the greatest KO ever. Essentially Sports have put together a top 10, with Masvidal leading the way.
10. Mauricio Shogun Rua vs Lyoto Machida - UFC 113
9. Francis Ngannou vs Alistair Overeem - UFC 218
8. Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort - UFC 126
7. Valentina Shevchenko vs Jessica Eye - UFC 238
6. Amanda Nunes vs Cris Cyborg - UFC 232
5. Chris Weidman vs Anderson Silva - UFC 162
4. Holly Holm vs Ronda Rousey - UFC 193
3. Conor McGregor vs Jose Aldo - UFC 194
2. Dan Henderson vs Michael Bisping - UFC 100
1. Jorge Masvidal vs Ben Askren - UFC 239
48 hours before his now iconic flying knee against Ben Askren, Jorge Masvidal was filmed practising that exact move in training :fire:- UFC on BT Sport (@btsportufc) July 11, 2020
What does @GamebredFighter have up his sleeve for #UFC251? :smirk: pic.twitter.com/5Z6VdvRhUJ
The incredible timing, precision and calculated nature of Masvidal's KO is why Gamebred is top of this list, whilst Conor McGregor's attempt against Jose Aldo is the quickest and best title knockout on the list.
We aren't sure exactly where Buckley's attempt belongs on here but you only have to look at the super slow-mo to see how accurate and impressive his shot was.
Featured Image Credit: UFC
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read