UFC 259: Live Stream Details And TV Info For Jan Blachowicz Vs Israel Adesanya Showdown
Israel Adesanya will want to add his name to the dual champ history books when he collides with Jan Blachowicz at UFC 259 on Saturday, and here is how to watch the action LIVE.
The 31-year-old UFC middleweight champ holds an unblemished MMA record of 20 wins and no defeats.
The 'Last Stylebender' is now expected to headline UFC 259 against Jan Blachowicz for the UFC light heavyweight title.
Blachowicz, 38, defeated Dominick Reyes at UFC 253 to win the title after MMA legend Jon Jones vacated the championship ahead of his climb to heavyweight.
Here is how to watch all of the action from UFC 259 LIVE in the United Kingdom.
Where is UFC 259 being held?
UFC 259 will be hosted at the UFC Apex facility in Las Vegas, Nevada.
What time does UFC 259 start?
Coverage for the UFC event will begin at 1am on Sunday 7th March.
The UFC 259 main card is expected to start from around 3am, with Adesanya vs Blachowicz scheduled for around a 6am start time in the UK.
What TV channel is UFC 259 on?
UFC 259 will NOT be a pay-per-view event on BT Sport Box Office.
More Like ThisMore Like This
Instead, MMA fans can tune in for all of the action on BT Sport 2 in the early hours of Sunday morning.
Alternatively, Sky customers can access BT Sport 2 on channel 414.
For those with BT Broadband subscriptions, customers can add BT TV and BT Sport to their existing packages for £15.00 per month.
Additionally, BT offers a 'Big Sport' package for £40 per month, which provides access to all BT Sport channels and 11 Sky Sports channels via a Now TV pass.
Is there a live stream for UFC 259?
UFC 259 will be streamed on both BT Sport's website and app for its subscribers.
Non-BT customers can also access the event by signing up for the BT Sport Monthly Pass for £25.
EE mobile customers have the option to sign up for a FREE three-month trial of BT Sport by simply texting 'SPORT' to 150.
Those who sign up for the three-month trial can cancel at any time from the service.
The BT Sport app can be downloaded on PlayStation and Xbox consoles, along with tablets and mobiles supporting iOS or Android.
The app is also available on Amazon Fire TV, Now TV, Apple TV and Roku streaming devices.
The UFC Fight Pass will also feature the early prelims from UFC 259, with the main card available 48 hours after it has aired.
What fights are on the UFC 259 card?
Posted below are the fights currently confirmed for UFC 259.
- Light heavyweight: Jan Blachowicz vs Israel Adesanya
- Women's featherweight: Amanda Nunes vs Megan Anderson
- Bantamweight: Petr Yan vs Aljamain Sterling
- Lightweight: Islam Makhachev vs Drew Dober
- Light heavyweight: Thiago Santos vs Aleksandar Rakic
- Bantamweight: Dominick Cruz vs Casey Kenney
- Bantamweight: Song Yadong vs Kyler Phillips
- Flyweight: Joseph Benavidez vs Askar Askarov
- Flyweight: Rogerio Bontorin vs Kai Kara-France
Early preliminary card
- Flyweight: Tim Elliott vs Jordan Espinosa
- Light heavyweight: Kennedy Nzechukwu vs Carlos Ulberg
- Welterweight: Sean Brady vs Jake Matthews
- Women's strawweight: Livia Renata Souza vs Amanda Lemos
- Lightweight: Uros Medic vs Aalon Cruz
- Bantamweight: Mario Bautista vs Trevin Jones
Featured Image Credit: PA
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read