Top 30 Highest-Earning UFC Fighters Of All Time Have Been Revealed
Conor McGregor tops the list with the highest UFC career earnings after pocketing $12m across his illustrious MMA fighting career.
The 31-year-old Irish superstar made his sensational MMA return in January with a stunning first-round TKO victory over Donald Cerrone at UFC 246.
But McGregor stunned MMA fans last month when he announced his third retirement from the sport in four years.
The future Hall of Famer, who also received a mega-payday from his crossover fight with Floyd Mayweather, remains the clear frontrunner in career earnings to date.
The 'Notorious' is miles ahead of MMA veteran Alistair Overeem, who placed second with $8.7m career earnings.
Not far behind Overeem is McGregor's rival Khabib Nurmagomedov, who hasn't competed since his victory over Dustin Poirier at UFC 242 in September 2019.
The Athletic Panda compiled the earnings for the top 25 fighters from various sources, but the list doesn't include money made outside of the cage or through 'fight night bonuses.'
Posted below are the top 30 fighters with the highest UFC career earnings in history.
30. Demetrious Johnson: $3,538,000
29. Chris Weidman: $3,551,000
28. Jose Aldo: $3,805,000
27. Robbie Lawler: $3,823,000
26. Fabricio Werdum: $3,878,000
25. Tyron Woodley: $3,974,000
24. Tito Ortiz: $4,135,000
23. Ronda Rousey: $4,275,000
22. Frankie Edgar: $4,343,000
21. Nate Diaz: $4,371,000
More Like ThisMore Like This
20. Chuck Liddell: $4,380,000
19. Dan Henderson: $4,400,000
18. Stipe Miocic: $4,488,000
17. Mauricio 'Shogun' Rua: $4,540,000
16. Lyoto Machida: $4,585,000
15. Rashad Evans: $4,735,000
14. Brock Lesnar: $5,080,000
13. Andrei Arlovski: $5,089,000
12. Vitor Belfort: $5,455,200
11. Junior dos Santos: $5,970,000
10. Daniel Cormier: $5,726,000
9. Donald Cerrone: $5,935,200
8. Mark Hunt: $6,304,000
7. Jon Jones: $6,485,000
6. Georges St-Pierre: $7,037,000
5. Michael Bisping: $7,135,000
4. Anderson Silva: $8,112,000
3. Khabib Nurmagomedov: $8,680,200
2. Alistair Overeem: $8,704,500
1. Conor McGregor: $12,022,000
Featured Image Credit: PA
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read