Mike Perry has bizarrely called for a bare knuckle fight with Paige VanZant, taking to social media to call her out.
The 26-year-old takes on Britain Hart in the main-event and ahead of her clash, she's been subjected to an unexpected offer.
UFC welterweight Perry says he'll fight VanZant for $250,000 in a peculiar post on Twitter.
He tweeted: "I'll fight @paigevanzant bare knuckle for 250k ? Otherwise it's not worth the risk!"
I'll fight @paigevanzant bare knuckle for 250k ? Otherwise it's not worth the risk!
- Platinum Mike Perry (@PlatinumPerry) February 4, 2021
'Platinum' is one fight into his new UFC contract with a move over to BKFC unlikely - especially a fight against a female combatant.
Former MMA star VanZant, meanwhile, will return to action for the first time since the expiration of her UFC contract.
And '12 Gauge' has blasted her haters, telling them she'll still be beautiful even if she gets cut open.
"To me, it's like all the negativity about my face, like grow up," she said.
"It's a face, and it's mine, and I can do anything I want with it.
"And I guess what, I'm still going to be beautiful even if I get cut open. It's not a big deal.
"I think people are so - it just makes me believe - I want to see the world as this great happy place, but it's just so condescending just to think of your beauty as important."
Featured Image Credit: Instagram/PA
- Former UFC Fighter Mike Perry Pulls Out A BASEBALL BAT And Threatens To Hit His Opponent During Heated Press Conference
- Paige VanZant Storms Out Of The Ring After Losing Second Bare Knuckle FC Fight
- Mike Tyson Names The 'Psychopathic' UFC Fighter, Joe Rogan Fully Agrees
- 'Book It' - Conor McGregor Called Out To Boxing Bout By UFC Superstar