To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders

Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications

Not now
OK
Advert

Michael Bisping Reveals He Was Assaulted On Saturday Night

Published 
| Last updated 

Michael Bisping Reveals He Was Assaulted On Saturday Night

Michael Bisping claimed he had been assaulted by a member of the public and then posted a picture to out the suspect.

You'd have to be pretty stupid to attack anyone with an MMA background, never mind a former UFC champion and Hall of Famer like Bisping, but that's apparently what happened on Saturday night.

The Count took to social media to tweet about the fact that he'd been assaulted after filming on a public street. The 42-year-old mentioned that he wasn't hurt and he just walked away.

Advert

Bisping, who is now a regular co-commentator on UFC's live broadcasts, as well as a pundit on BT Sports, found it easy to find his attacker.

As he'd been filming, the former UFC middleweight champion had the perfect image of the man who assaulted him and posted it on Twitter calling for anyone who knows him to let him know that he "hits like a b**ch."

Bisping could have actually been in an official fight with someone else who "hits like a b**ch" after initially claiming he was ready to take Jake Paul "to school."

Advert

However, instead of Bisping, the YouTuber will actually fight another former UFC champion in the shape of Tyron Woodley, for his fourth professional fight.

Speaking on his podcast Believe You Me, Bisping revealed how much money he turned down for the potential fight. "I'm happy for him [Woodley]," the hall of famer said.

"I don't know what [Woodley is] going to get paid, but I'll tell you right now: I was offered $500,000 to fight Jake Paul, so I would assume it's probably more since the fight's happening. So good for him.

"He might go out there and might be getting $1 million, and I couldn't be happier for Tyron, because he really deserves it."

Advert

Loading…

Paul is yet to actually fight a boxer, having fought another YouTube star, an NBA player and a retired MMA fighter in his previous three fights, but believes his will fight Canelo Alvarez.

Paul told TMZ: "I think it's taking it on a fight-by-fight basis and continuing to build these fights and make them bigger, even bigger, and then take on more serious opponents.

"If you were to ask me if I was going to be where I am now three years ago, I wouldn't believe you. So, I don't want to [put a] cap on my possibilities. I'm open minded and I think anything is possible.

Advert

"I think I could be fighting Canelo Alvarez for the WBC or WBO championship belt."

Featured Image Credit: Twitter/PA

Topics: UFC, MMA

Ryan Sidle
More like this
Advert
Advert
Advert

Chosen for YouChosen for You

Football

Bernardo Silva 'Agrees' To Join Barcelona As Manchester City Name Their Asking Price

23 minutes ago

Most Read StoriesMost Read

Football

Jamie Carragher Brands Gary Neville A 'Clown' In Fiery Twitter Spat Over Cristiano Ronaldo

4 hours ago