Advert

Conor McGregor 'Victim' Says The Irishman Is A 'Bully With Money'

Published 
| Last updated 

Conor McGregor 'Victim' Says The Irishman Is A 'Bully With Money'

The 'victim' of Conor McGregor's alleged attack in a pub in Dublin in April has spoken out for the first time since the incident, calling the UFC star a 'bully with money.'

Last week TMZ released footage of an incident in The Marble Arch Pub from April 6th which allegedly showed former two weight UFC champion McGregor attacking a man.

The 'victim' spoke to the Irish Daily Star, as reported by the Irish Sun, about the incident. Breaking his silence the man called McGregor a 'bully,' saying, "I can take a punch. It was sore for about a week. It wasn't killing me or anything.

"I don't like the man. I think he is getting a bad rep.

Advert

"He is a bit of a bully, a bully with money."

The incident is believed to have taken place after McGregor walked into the pub and bought a bottle of Proper Twelve Whiskey, which his own brand, and shared it around with the punters.

It's believed the 'victim' twice turned down the offer, moving the whiskey away from himself, and the incident took place after that.

Advert

The man then sat and finished his drink before leaving and getting a taxi home.

On Sunday a friend of the alleged victim spoke to the Mirror about the incident saying, "He was having his pint when McGregor came in and offered everyone a drink of his whiskey.

"However, Conor insisted he take it and when he refused a second time McGregor wasn't impressed. Next thing he punched him in the side of the face.

Advert

"He didn't feel the pain of it at the time but the next day he was in bits. It was a proper hard hit. His face was very sore. He was very shaken by the whole thing and didn't leave his house for days.

"At the end of the day he doesn't want an apology or any money, he just wants justice for what happened to him.

"He didn't even realise McGregor was in the pub until he was standing up beside him. Everyone in the pub was shocked by what had happened and couldn't believe it."

Advert

McGregor hasn't fought since last October, when he lost to Khabib Nurmagomedov, and was banned for six months following his involvement in the incident after the fight where the Russian leapt into the crowd

Featured Image Credit: TMZ

Topics: Anthony Pettis, Conor Mcgregor, Nate Diaz, UFC News, MMA News, UFC, MMA

Ryan Sidle
Advert
Advert
Advert

Chosen for YouChosen for You

Football

Cristiano Ronaldo Is ‘Alone’ In Juventus Dressing Room With Teammates Sick Of His Special Privileges

6 hours ago

Most Read StoriesMost Read

Football

PSV Striker Eran Zahavi Replaces Palestine Flag With Israel One In Controversial Instagram Post

12 hours ago