You Can Pre-Order FIFA 20 For £24.99 With Online Deal
If you're a massive fan of FIFA but are annoyed about having to wait until it goes on sale before you can afford to tiki-taka your mates, then we've got some big news for you.
Bargain hunters have found a way to net the latest version of EA's FIFA 20 for the budget friendly version of £24.99.
To get the deal, you have to sign up to cashback site Quidco.
If you're new to the site then you'll get a massive £15 off the XBOX, PS4 and PC download version.
Currently, you can pick up the PC version of FIFA 20 for only £39.99 at GAME. If you do some quick maths, you'll work out that, with the Quidco discount, it can be yours for only £24.99.
The Xbox and PS4 versions are a little pricier, but you'll still be able to pick them up for a decent £35.99 with the discount.
All you have to do is follow four simple steps.
- Sign up to money-saving site Quidco. It's completely free..
- Get yourself over to GAME using the Quidco £15 FIFA 20 cashback page.
- Buy yourself any version of FIFA 20 priced from £39.99
- Wait for Quidco to put £15 in your bank account account, PayPal or in vouchers if you're that way inclined.
It usually takes a week or so for them to transfer you the money, but let's face it, you're only going to spend it on Ultimate Team anyway.
If you're thinking of upgrading to the Ultimate edition, here's what you get:
- 3 Days Early Access (Play From September 24th)
- Up To 24 Rare Gold Packs (2 Per Week For 12 Weeks)
- Loan Icon Player Pick: Choose 1 of 5 Loan Icon Items (Mid Version) for 5 FUT Matches
- Special Edition FUT Kits
If you buy the Ultimate edition digitally, you can play the game three days earlier than anyone else on 24 September.
That means you'll be among the first to play the all new VOLTA mode, which looks like a cross between FIFA street and career mode.
EA Sports describe it as: "A brand-new style of gameplay grounded in football realism which immerses players in the flow of the street with new tools including simplified flicks and skill moves, new flair animations, or using the wall as a teammate."
Featured Image Credit: EA