Rising Ballers Shirt Competition: Terms And Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - RISING BALLERS SHIRT COMPETITION COMPETITION
SHORT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UK residents only, 18+. Opens 06:00am GMT on 24/09/2019 to 23:59pm on 30/09/2019. To be in with a chance of winning one Rising Ballers shirt (full details below), entrants must retweet and reply to SPORTbible's tweet relating to this promotion. Internet access and an Twitter account are required. Entries are limited to one entry per person and per Twitter account. No purchase necessary.
For full terms see below or contact the promoter of this competition, LADbible Group Limited, by writing to: LADbible Group Limited, 20 Dale St, Manchester M1 1EZ and clearly starting that your correspondence relates to the Rising Ballers Shirt Competition.
LONG TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This promotion is being run by LADbible Group Limited, 20 Dale St, Manchester M1 1EZ (the "Promoter"). Please note applications sent to this address will not be accepted. Accepted methods of entry are detailed below.
These terms and conditions give the Promoter certain rights to use your personal data - please see clause 21 onwards for details of these rights.
The Promoter may change these terms and conditions at any time so you should check this page regularly for any changes. Changes will apply from the date that they are published on this page.
1. This promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or "step"), agents and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
2. A maximum of one entry per person and per Twitter account is permitted.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. Access to the Internet and a Twitter account are required to enter this promotion.
5. This promotion will run between 06:00am GMT on 24 September 2019 and closes for receipt of entries at 23:59pm on 30 September 2019.
6. The entry requirements are as follows:
• Participants must be over the age of 18 and a resident of the United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland).
• To be eligible for entry and for a chance to win participants must retweet and reply to SPORTbible's tweet relating to this promotion with the text 'RED', 'BLACK' or 'WHITE' within the promotion period.
• The reply to the original Tweet should only contain one of the words specified and must not;
- be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity);
- contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group;
- include threats to any person, place, business or group; o invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity; or
- in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
• If chosen as a winner, participants must be able to show proof of age. Acceptable forms of ID to prove you are over 18 include:
- A photo driving licence
- A passport
- A proof of age card, such as the PASS card from the national Proof of Age Standards Scheme.
• The entries will be reviewed by the Promoter or a third-party agency to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, the Promoter may request their removal from the competition.
7. Syndicated entries, use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter such as using a computer macro, a script or the use of other automated devices is prohibited and may also result in disqualification.
8. No bulk entries are permitted.
9. No responsibility is taken for entries or claims that are lost, delayed, illegible, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
10. Winners will be contacted by the Promoter at the end of the competition and within seven (7) days of the promotion period ending.
11. One (1) of three (3) Rising Ballers shirts namely: One (1) red Rising Ballers shirt; one (1) black Rising Ballers shirt; and one (1) white Rising Ballers shirt.
More Like ThisMore Like This
12. No other prizes or cash alternatives are available and prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred. No participant may win more than one prize.
13. Participants agree that the prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
Winner Selection and Notification:
14. The winners will be selected by random at the end of the competition by the Promoter or third-party agency from all entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
15. The winners will be contacted on Twitter via the account with which they made the competition entry withing seven (7) days of the promotion period ending.
16. Winners shall be required to provide the Promoter with their address and shipping details within forty-eight (48) hours of being contacted on Twitter further to clause 15 above. If a winner does not respond with the appropriate details in the time specified an alternative winner may be chosen at the Promoter's discretion.
17. If the winner rejects their prize or their entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and disqualify any entrants who use multiple names and to require them to forfeit and return any prize they may have won. The Promoter will verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter will require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
19. Once a winner has been selected, they will be required to prove that they are over the age of 18.
20. The winners may be required to participate in related publicity including their name and photographs being used for promotional purposes and/or reasonable requests to take part in the Promoter's publicity for no further recompense. For more information please see clause 24 below.
Publicity of your personal data and Data Protection:
22. If you choose or are required to submit a third party's personal information to the Promoter as part of entering or participating in this promotion, you must ensure that the person whose details you submit has given their specific and informed consent for you to provide us with their details and for the Promoter to process those details in accordance with these terms.
23. You acknowledge that if you win a prize that the Promoter shall have the right to publish any and all personal data provided by you to it in order to promote this promotion and/or its products and services more generally.
24. Entrants, particularly prize winners, may be required to participate in photo, recording, video and/or filming session(s) as a condition of their receipt of any prize. You agree that the Promoter shall have the right to use all the resulting publicity materials in any media and in any manner they see fit. This includes providing these materials to any third party prize providers for the purposes of promoting their association with this promotion and awarding the relevant prizes.
25. No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to the use of publicity materials.
26. The winners agree to their personal data being shared with the Promoter and its affiliates (including, for the avoidance of doubt, sponsors and co-promoters of this promotion) for the purposes of administration and fulfilling this promotion, as well as any other uses set out in these terms.
27. The winners agree that use of their personal data in the fashion described in these clauses is a fundamental part of the consideration which underlies these terms and that it is necessary for the Promoter to undertake such processing in order for it to be able to provide the prize. Any attempt by a winner to default on its obligation set out in these clauses may result in the prize being withdrawn.
28. Participants give their explicit consent that the Promoter has the right to verify all claims including, but not limited to, their identity provided and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw the prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or otherwise where a participant had gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. Any false declaration with respect to identity, age, place of residence or any other information required will result in the immediate disqualification of the participant from the promotion.
29. The winners are prohibited from reselling any prize won or reselling any other element of the prize.
30. No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to their entry into this promotion. Obtaining time off work and/or study or related activities to participate in the promotion and/or take the prize will be the sole and absolute responsibility of each entrant.
31. Insurance is not provided as part of the prize. It will be each winner's responsibility to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be required or prudent to be taken.
32. The Promoter's decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
33. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system or application or mobile device errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received registrations, entries or winner notifications.
34. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion or delivery of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
35. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions and/or delivering the prize the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
36. If for any reason the Rising Ballers shirts are not capable of being produced or delivered as planned, due to late production, late delivery or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the prize and not re-award any additional prize to the winners.
37. The Promoter will not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
38. Participants may be required to participate in unpaid reasonable publicity and consent to their names, photographs and entries being used for such purposes by the Promoter.
39. Participants may be required to provide additional information or identification, including but not limited to; a passport, driving license or proof of address and date of birth.
40. These terms and conditions will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales and all disputes relating to them and/or their subject matter shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
41. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant's entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
42. Neither the network provider nor the Promoter can guarantee that the service will never be faulty but the network provider will endeavour to correct reported faults and make the service available as soon as the network provider reasonably can. No responsibility can be accepted for any difficulties in entering the promotion or any entries or claims delayed, corrupted or misdirected.
43. In the event of circumstances outside of reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and / or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
44. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
45. The Promoter's decision regarding all aspects of the promotion will be final.
46. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. Participants agree that Twitter is not liable in any way for the Competition
47. For full names and counties of the winners, please send a Stamped-Addressed Envelope to Rising Ballers Shirt Competition, LADbible Group Limited, 20 Dale St, Manchester M1 1EZ.
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read