Germany 7-1 win over hosts Brazil in the semi-final of the 2014 World Cup has been named as the best football match of the past 10 years.
It's been a decade of some incredible and noteworthy comebacks in football but the writers at FourFourTwo have named Germany's battering of Brazil as the match of the decade.
1. Germany 7-1 Brazil, 2014 World Cup
2. Manchester City 3-2 QPR, 2012 Premier League
3. Barcelona 5-0 Real Madrid, 2010 La Liga
4. Barcelona 6-1 PSG, 2017 Champions League
5. Real Madrid 2-3 Barcelona, 2017 La Liga
6. Liverpool 4-3 Borussia Dortmund, 2016 Europa League
7. Barcelona 2-2 Chelsea, 2012 Champions League
8. Barcelona 0-1 Inter, 2010 Champions League
9. Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal, 2011 Premier League
10. Chelsea 2-2 Spurs, 2016 Premier League
Germany's win over Brazil shocked the world. They faced the hosts in the semi-final and whilst Brazil hadn't been brilliant during the tournament they were still expected to make the final.
Neymar had been badly injured in the quarter final and his countrymen held a shirt with his name on it aloft during the emotionally charged national anthem.
But the emotion was soon drained from the Selecao as Joachim Low's side found themselves 5-0 up after half an hour before stretching their lead to 7-0 before Oscar scored a 90th minute consolation, total humiliation for Brazil on home soil.
Manchester City's famous win over QPR that secured their first Premier League title sits in second place and was the kind of topsy turvy match that is worth revisiting, unless you're a Manchester United fan.
After being 1-0 up City found themselves 2-1 down and needing two injury time goals to win the game and the title, incredible scenes.
Spurs and Liverpool fans might be a bit miffed to find that their sides' comeback wins against Ajax and Barcelona, from this year's Champions League semi-finals, miss out.
Look out for our own choice of Match of the Decade and other End of Decade awards on Christmas Day.