The Premier League's Top 20 Earners Have Been Revealed
The Premier League's top 20 highest earning players have been revealed and there's six new signings from this summer's transfer window on the list.
Football, like all industries, has been hit by the Covid-19 crisis this year but not enough to stop the Premier League spending around £1.2 billion in this summer's transfer window.
And six of the players who teams spent money on also contribute to a list of the top 20 earners that is completely filled with players from the top six.
Give Me Sport compiled the list, using several sources, with Manchester United's David de Gea at the top of the weekly wage charts:
20. Timo Werner, Chelsea - £179,000-per-week
19. Roberto Firmino, Liverpool - £180,000
18. Alexandre Lacazette, Arsenal - £182,051
17. Ben Chilwell, Chelsea - £190,000
16. Willian, Arsenal - £192,308
=12. Tanguay Ndombele, Spurs - £200,000
=12. Marcus Rashford, Manchester United - £200,000
=12. Harry Kane, Spurs - £200,000
More Like ThisMore Like This
=12. Mohamed Salah, Liverpool - £200,000
11. Edinson Cavani, Manchester United - £210,000
10. Gareth Bale, Spurs - £220,000
9. Sergio Aguero, Manchester City - £230,135
=7. Anthony Martial, Manchester United - £250,000
=7. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Arsenal - £250,000
6. Thomas Partey, Arsenal - £260,000
5. Mesut Ozil, Arsenal - £268,750
4. Paul Pogba, Manchester United - £290,000
3. Raheem Sterling, Manchester City - £300,000
2. Kevin de Bruyne, Manchester City - £320,833
1. David de Gea, Manchester United - £375,000
It's no wonder Mesut Ozil can afford to pay Gunnersaurus' wages whilst he's still at the club, especially with the £8 million bonus he reportedly got last month.
Featured Image Credit: PA
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read