Fans Vote For Best And Worst Football Kits Of All Time
You know we love a football kit, lord knows we mention them at least once a day, and we figure you quite like them too. But now we know which the best and worst of all time are.
It might nearly be the end of the football season, with only the Champions League final to go domestically, but it's still one of our favourite times of the year because there's so many new kits coming out.
The only thing better than a sexy new kit hitting the shops is one coming out that people really don't like, for whatever reason.
We know what we like in a kit but what about fans in general? Football Junkie asked fans to vote on their favourites and least favourite kits.
There might be a little England bias going on here because the World Cup 1966 shirt is at number one. Here's the top 10 best kits in full:
1. England, 1966 away kit.
2. England, 1990-92 home kit.
3. Liverpool, 1985-87 home kit.
4. Manchester United, 1998-99 Champions League home kit.
5. Brazil, 2002 home kit.
6. England, 1980-82 home kit.
7. Newcastle United, 1995-97 home kit.
8. Barcelona, 1982-89 home kit.
9. England, 1990 away kit.
10. Argentina, 1986 home kit.
And here are the worst 10 kits of all time according to the votes:
1. Arsenal, 1991-93 away kit.
2. England, 1996 goalkeeper kit
3. Athletico Bilbao, 2004 home kit.
4. Hull City, 1992-93 home kit.
5. Norwich City, 1993-94 home kit.
6. Cameroon, 2004 home kit.
7. Colorado Caribous, 1978 home kit.
8. Everton, 2010-11, away kit.
9. Celtic, 1991-92 away kit.
10. Manchester United, 1992-94 away kit.
Interestingly the Arsenal bruised banana and Manchester United/Newton Heath kits came in 1st and 10th in the worst kit list but also placed 16th and 18th in the best kits respectively.
The Gunners away kit for next season is also a throwback to the bruised banana kit so it can't be that hated a kit.
What is your all time favourite and least favourite kit?