The Premier League's 10 Fastest Players Of The Season Revealed
Usain Bolt's attempt to become a footballer was started and finished all within this season so as the Jamaican never managed to make it into the Premier League just who is the quickest footballer in the league this season?
A year is a long time in football and for Usain Bolt it was literally his whole career. It's just about a year ago that the Jamaican began trying to become a professional footballer and it's a few months ago since he decided to shelve that idea.
Bolt is a big Manchester United fan and it's a surprise he decided to hang up his football boots because right now the eight time Olympic gold medalist would easily get in their team.
However after his time training in Australia and not getting a permanent deal the 32 year old denied us the chance to see him play in England.
So with one speedster down we want to know who is the fastest player in the Premier League? Fortunately the Mirror came up with the answers to who's run fastest this season, but none of them would have run Bolt close in the 100m.
10. Patrick Van Aanholt (Crystal Palace)- Top Speed: 34.96 km/h
9. Sergio Rico (Fulham) - 35.01 km/h
8. Divock Origi (Liverpool) - 35.04 km/h
7. Felipe Anderson (West Ham) - 35.11 km/h
6. Gerard Deulofeu (Watford) - 35.13 km/h
5. DeAndre Yedlin (Newcastle United) - 35.17 km/h
4. Leroy Sane (Manchester City) - 35.18 km/h
3. Ruben Vinagre (Wolverhampton Wanderers) - 35.20 km/h
2. Kyle Walker (Manchester City) - 35.27 km/h
1. Timothy Fosu-Mensah (Fulham) - 35.32 km/h
Yeah, we weren't expecting to see Timothy Fosu-Mensah come in at number one either and his speed would mean that he'd do the 100m in just under 10.2 seconds, impressive stuff.
The full back has been on loan at Fulham from Manchester United this season and being at his parent club would have been the only place he'd have played for a more incoherent defence.
However the Dutchman isn't the biggest surprise on the list, that accolade goes to Fulham goalkeeper Sergio Rico, that's one quick keeper!
Of the players that surprisingly missed out on the top 10, Mo Salah isn't far behind the list in 12th place.
Bolt still would have topped the list though, by a long way.