By Mike Parrott
Liverpool loanee Rhian Brewster just scored a 40-yard strike against Reading for Swansea tonight in the EFL Championship. The current Swansea striker has now scored 10 goals while on loan.
Rhian Brewster has been a man in-form ever since his loan deal went through to join Swansea City.
The Liverpool academy product has been on fire, now coring 10 goals in 20 appearances for Swansea in the EFL Championship, but his latest goal is by far the best goals he's ever scored.
Early into the 17th minute in the first half at 0-0, Brewster picked up his dribble with acres of space, but instead of running into it, Brewster took an audacious 40-yard shot which was fired straight into the back of the net, straight past Reading's goalkeeper.
The goal sent both Liverpool and Swansea fans into admiration of the young English striker, with many fans reacting over Twitter.
Oh my days what a goal can't wait to see him in red next year
- Pat Sweeney (@PopPunkPat) July 22, 2020
Quality bro, how is he not on the bench for us instead of origi ?
- JakeyT (@JakeyT1) July 22, 2020
I said it when he last scored and I'll say it again, he can score any type of goal you want. Works hard off the ball. Hopefully he moves up a level and keeps impressing.
- ThiaGOAT (@Offensive8ZN) July 22, 2020
Brewster joined Liverpool's academy from Chelsea back in 2015 and has worked his way up to the senior team in the past five years. The striker was famously part of England's triumph at the 2017 under-17 World Cup, playing with the likes of Jadon Sancho, Phil Foden, and Callum Hudson-Odoi.
What do you think of Rhian Brewster's incredible strike?
Let us know in the comments below.
- Casemiro scores brilliant long range effort for Manchester United vs Reading
- Liverpool announce January transfer window exit as loan move confirmed
- Mohamed Salah destroys Joao Cancelo then scores Liverpool's match-winner against Man City
- Marcus Rashford puts Man United 1-0 up with stunning 25-yard strike against Arsenal