Azpilicueta captained his side to European glory after beating Manchester City 1-0 in Porto on Saturday.
And the Russian billionaire celebrated with the players after the final whistle as he enjoyed a classy embrace with the Spanish defender.
Azpilicueta told Abramovich: "I don't know where the trophy is, but I will bring it to you because it's yours."
Roman Abramovich with the squad :blue_heart: pic.twitter.com/c4BpPJWV0e
- LDN (@LDNFootbalI) May 30, 2021
Azpilicueta has been at Stamford Bridge since 2012 and after bagging his first Champions League title, he's targeting more silverware ahead of the new season.
He said: "When you play for a club like Chelsea, you always think about the future.
"That's done, we are very happy, we will celebrate, we are champions of Europe again after nine years, second time in our history.
"But football is like this, the ones who go to the Euros get a new challenge ahead of us, we will come back in the Premier League, we didn't finish where we wanted to finish and we want to fight for everything.
"At Chelsea, I always learned that we go for every single game, fight for every single trophy and I'm pleased that I could get my hands on the trophy that I missed before.
"We will celebrate this, for a few days, the whole summer for the ones who don't have the Euros!
"But that's gone, we are part of the history of Chelsea and then we will go for the next challenge."
Featured Image Credit: Chelsea/PA
- Fan Footage Shows Cesar Azpilicueta Taunting Leeds Fans After They Aim Abuse At Him
- Barcelona Plot Double Chelsea Raid After Making Cesar Azpilicueta Contract Offer
- Cesar Azpilicueta Confronts Chelsea Fans Following 4-2 Defeat To Arsenal, He Was Fuming
- 'Cesar Azpilicueta Is Very Fortunate To Be At Chelsea. I Don't Think He's A Great Defender'