Malcom is on the move.
It appears the Brazilian starlet is FINALLY set to leave Bordeaux after much scrutiny about his future.
The 21-year-old has been subject to intense transfer speculation since the window opened.
Arsenal, Spurs, Paris Saint-Germain, to name but a few, have been linked with his talented services.
However, Malcom has reportedly agreed personal terms with AS Roma who are expected to lodge a £35 million offer to Bordeaux.
Malcom's representatives have held talks with AS Roma ahead of a potential move.
Malcom has agreed personal terms with AS Roma according to Di Marzio. A bid of €35m including bonuses has been submitted. Getting that Alisson money spent. :muscle: pic.twitter.com/zIMmft1MLe
- Krowd9 Football (@Krowd9) July 20, 2018
Malcom has agreed personal terms with AS Roma, who have this morning submitted a €35m including bonuses bid to Bordeaux, according to Gianluca di Marzio. €5m less than Everton, but player prefers Italy. https://t.co/YbnfUqWt7o
- Get French Football News (@GFFN) July 20, 2018
AS Roma are meeting with Malcom's representatives tonight, as Leicester enter the fray - the situation https://t.co/ipSlDAXOuD
- Get French Football News (@GFFN) July 19, 2018
While the Italian club are in pole position to snap him up, Everton and Leicester City also remain in the hunt for his signature.
As well as Everton and Leicester, AS Roma must fend off competition from Inter Milan, too, who have also agreed personal terms with the player.
Further reports suggest the budding prospect has set his sights on a move to the Serie A.
He's hellbent on plying his trade in Italy's top flight, a league where Cristiano Ronaldo will be present in following his stunning transfer to Juventus.
Anyway, Malcom rose to prominence in Brazil with Corinthians, eventually sealing a switch to Ligue 1 in 2015.
He's been in France ever since, and enjoyed a superb campaign last season, bagging 12 goals in the league.
Is a transfer to AS Roma on the cards? Watch this space.
- Man Utd and Arsenal target set to leave club in January after "complete breakdown" with manager
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Set For Shock £6.5 Million Move Away From Arsenal
- Al-Qaeda tells Muslims to stay away from the Qatar World Cup
- "Going to generate headlines" - Journalist drops transfer hint after Arsenal target's 'sign me' plea