The Top 25 Most Valuable Players Aged 30 Or Over
The six-time Ballon d'Or winner, who turns 33 next month, shows no signs of slowing down just yet and is valued at £100.8 million - nearly twice as much as long-time rival Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ronaldo joined Juventus in a £99 million deal in 2018 but is now deemed to be worth £54 million on the study - therefore making the 35-year old the second-most valuable veteran.
Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic and Manchester City's record goalscorer Sergio Aguero complete the top six after being rated at £46.8 million in the current climate - with Toni Kroos, Ciro Immobile, Kyle Walker, and Jordi Alba making up the top ten.
The likes of Angel Di Maria, Gareth Bale, Marco Reus, Karim Benzema, Sergio Busquets, Luis Suarez, Thomas Muller, Gonzalo Higuain, Cesar Azpilicueta, Toby Alderweireld and Mats Hummels are among those in the top twenty five.
Every player on the list has seen their value drop in the latest batch of rankings.
Here is the list in full:
1. Lionel Messi (£100.8 million)
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (£54 million)
3. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£50.4 million)
4. Robert Lewandowski (£50.4 million)
5. Miralem Pjanic (£46.8 million)
6. Sergio Aguero (£46.8 million)
7. Toni Kroos (£43.2 million)
8. Ciro Immobile (£36 million)
9. Kyle Walker (£36 million)
10. Jordi Alba (£36 million)
11. Angel Di Maria (£28.8 million)
12. Wojciech Szczesny £28.8 million)
13. Gareth Bale (£28.8 million)
14. Marco Reus (£28.8 million)
15. Karim Benzema (£28.8 million)
16. Sergio Busquets (£25.2 million)
17. Dani Parejo (£25.2 million)
18. Luis Suarez (£25.2 million)
19. Felipe (£22.95 million)
20. Thomas Muller (£22.95 million)
21. Gonzalo Higuain (£22.95 million)
22. Idrissa Gueye (£21.6 million)
23. Cesar Azpilicueta (£21.6 million)
24. Toby Alderweireld (£21.6 million)
25. Mats Hummels (£21.6 million)