The Top 10 Most Valuable Clubs In World Football
Brand Finance Review have crunched the all-important numbers to determine the world's most valuable football clubs amid the global pandemic.
And Real Madrid top the list despite suffering a £205 million decrease from 2019. The Spanish champions are valued at £1.286 billion ahead of Barcelona who have a value of £1.280 billion after an £18.1 million rise.
Manchester United and Liverpool are ranked third and fourth, respectively. The Red Devils have seen their value drop by £143 million to an overall value of £1.190 billion.
After delivering the Premier League title last season, Jurgen Klopp's side managed to see their value rise by £64.3 million to an overall value of £1.143 billion.
Fifth-placed Manchester City (£1.018 billion) are the final club to have a value of a billion.
Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal make up the top ten.
The top 10 most valuable clubs in world football:
1. Real Madrid - £1.286 billion (£205 million fall from 2019)
2. Barcelona - £1.280 billion (£18.1 million rise)
3. Manchester United - £1.190 billion (£143 million fall)
4. Liverpool - £1.143 billion (£64.3 million rise)
5. Manchester City - £1.018 billion (£118 million fall)
6. Bayern Munich - £957 million (£233 million fall)
7. Paris Saint-Germain - £876 million (£48 million rise)
8. Chelsea - £859 million (£17 million fall)
9. Tottenham Hotspur - £710 million (£23.5 million rise)
10. Arsenal - £651 million (£150 million fall)