WATCH: Joe Hart Suffers Brutal Injury After Being Studded In The Head
During the tie between AC Milan and Torino on Thursday evening, goalkeeper Joe Hart suffered a nasty injury after striker Gianluca Lapadula studded him in the head.
The incident was clearly an accident and it looked like Hart wouldn't be able to carry on, but the Manchester City goalkeeper, who is currently on loan at Torino, bravely carried on with a huge bandage strapped around his head.
The AC Milan forward looked on in shock after the incident as Hart lay on the floor during the Coppa Italia clash.
Here is the clip of Hart being studded:
Here you can see Hart was fitted with a huge bandage following the injury during the AC Milan vs Torino tie:
He may have carried on like a trooper, but AC Milan's Juraj Kucka and Giacomo Bonaventura gave the Italian side a place in the quarter-finals with two quick fire goals.
Antonio Barreca's opening goal in the 27th minute just wasn't enough for Torino.
But at least Hart was fit and well following the brutal challenge.
Joe Hart is up laughing and joking as #Torino medics apply a massive bandage to his head. Lapadula relieved. #ACMilan
- footballitalia (@footballitalia) January 12, 2017
No wonder Lapadula was relieved.
- England and Arsenal forward suffers major World Cup setback after ACL injury
- Liverpool forward suffers brutal "soul-destroying" re-injury after 6 months on the sidelines
- MMA Fighter Suffers HORRIFIC Head Injury Caused By Exposed Cage Bracket
- Karim Benzema 'out of the World Cup' after picking up injury in training