Kieran Tierney has been included in UEFA's 50 for the Future list after a standout year for Celtic and Scotland, while England U17 World Cup winner Phil Foden deservedly features alongside Justin Kluivert and Jadon Sancho.
Tierney is now one of the first names on the team sheet for Brendan Rodgers' side and he's followed that up by becoming a regular for Scotland - even captaining the Tartan Army in a friendly against Netherlands in November.
The 20-year-old's form has been so good that he's been linked with a move to numerous top clubs, including Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool.
Kieran Tierney has played more minutes than any other outfield player in all of Europe's top leagues this season.
He has played 3,607 minutes of competitive action - equating to 40 matches in 169 days. pic.twitter.com/gXT0QLAp48
- CelticBible (@CelticBible) January 5, 2018
As mentioned earlier, Manchester City's Phil Foden, Ajax's Justin Kluivert and Dortmund's Jadon Sancho are all included in the 50-man shortlist,
Here is the UEFA '50 for the future' list in full:
- Ethan Ampadu (WAL, 17 - Chelsea)
- Houssem Aouar (FRA, 19 - Lyon)
- Kepa Arrizabalaga (ESP, 23 - Athletic)
- Leon Bailey (JAM, 20 - Leverkusen)
- Nicolò Barella (ITA, 20 - Cagliari)
- Fedor Chalov (RUS, 19 - CSKA Moskva)
- Federico Chiesa (ITA, 20 - Fiorentina)
- Ante Ćorić (CRO, 20 - Dinamo Zagreb)
- Frenkie de Jong (NED, 20 - Ajax)
- Matthijs de Ligt (NED, 18 - Ajax)
- Emmanuel Bonaventure Dennis (NIG, 20 - Club Brugge)
- Mikkel Duelund (DEN, 20 - Midtjylland)
- Phil Foden (ENG, 17 - Manchester City)
- Martin Graiciar (CZE, 18 - Slovan Liberec).
- Amine Gouiri (FRA, 17 - Lyon)
- Dávid Hancko (SVK, 20 - Žilina)
- Amine Harit, (MAR, 20 - Schalke)
- Ivan Ignatyev (RUS, 18 - Krasnodar)
- Luka Jović (SRB, 20 - Eintracht)
- Kirill Kirilenko (BLR, 17 - Dinamo Brest)
- Justin Kluivert (NED, 18 - Ajax)
- Hirving Lozano (MEX, 22 - PSV Eindhoven)
- Malcom (BRA, 20 - Bordeaux).
- Dennis Man (ROU, 16 - FCSB)
- Sergej Milinković-Savić (SRB, 22 - Lazio)
- David Neres (BRA, 20 - Ajax)
- Pedro Neto (POR, 17 - Lazio)
- Benjamin Pavard (FRA, 21 - Stuttgart)
- Rodri (ESP, 21 - Villarreal)
- Abel Ruiz (ESP, 17 - Barcelona).
- Roland Sallai (HUN, 20 - APOEL)
- Jadon Sancho (ENG, 17 - Dortmund)
- Malang Sarr (FRA, 18 - Nice)
- Ryan Sessegnon (ENG, 17 - Fulham)
- Volodymyr Shepelev (UKR, 20 - Dynamo Kyiv)
- Milan Škriniar (SVK, 22 - Inter Milan)
- Manor Solomon (ISR, 18 - Maccabi Petach-Tikva)
- Mile Svilar (BEL, 18 - Benfica)
- Martin Terrier (FRA, 20 - Strasbourg)
- Kieran Tierney (SCO, 20 - Celtic)
- Lucas Torreira (URU, 21 - Sampdoria)
- Ferrán Torres (ESP, 17 - Valencia)
- Viktor Tsyhankov (UKR, 20 - Dynamo Kyiv)
- Felix Uduokhai (GER, 20 - Wolfsburg)
- Dayot Upamecano (FRA, 19 - Leipzig)
- Hannes Wolf (AUT, 18 - Salzburg)
- Yusuf Yazıcı (TUR, 20 - Trabzonspor).
- Szymon Żurkowski (POL, 20 - Górnik Zabrze)
:flag_fr: Houssem Aouar :heavy_check_mark:
:flag_nl: Frenkie de Jong :heavy_check_mark:
:flag_mx: Hirving Lozano :heavy_check_mark:
:flag_br: Malcom :heavy_check_mark:
50 for the future: ones to watch in 2018 :point_down: https://t.co/xHacMreaeC
- UEFA Champions League (@ChampionsLeague) January 5, 2018
At 20, Tierney already has two Premiership titles, one Scottish Cup and one League Cup in his trophy cabinet and he was a mainstay of the Invincible Celtic team of last season.
Now he'll be hoping to continue starring under Rodgers and the Hoops will hope they can stave off any interest in their star left back.
When we spoke to one of the best left backs of a generation...