So Much Has Happened In The World Since Ipswich Last Won An FA Cup Game
It's been a long, long time since Ipswich Town have won an FA Cup game.
The Championship club lost 1-0 to Accrington Stanley in the FA Cup third round, and a LOT has happened since their last victory in January 2010 against Blackpool Town.
There has been three World Cup's since Ipswich last got to the fourth round of the FA Cup, been in the Championship every season. #bbcfootball #bbcfacup
- Chris Lord (@C_Lordy91) January 5, 2019
Things that have happened since Ipswich last won an FA Cup tie.
We've had 3 general elections.
Sergio Aguero signed for Man City and scored 212 goals.
QPR have had 13 managers.
Portsmouth got relegated from the Premiership down to League Two. They now sit top of League One.
- Chris Smith (@chrissssmith) January 3, 2019
Since Ipswich last won a FA Cup game [@_KieranBleaz]
• There's been 3 World Cups
• B'mouth have gone from bottom of League Two to the PL
• There has been 3 Prime Ministers
• Apple have released 12 iPhones
• Paul Scholes has retired, come out of retirement & won the PL pic.twitter.com/a14hrulyYv
- FourFourTweet (@FourFourTweet) January 3, 2019
:trophy:Ipswich face Accrington Stanley today.
They've been knocked out of the FA Cup in the 3rd round for the last 8 seasons.
:x:2010 - Southampton
:x:2011 - Chelsea
:x:2012 - Hull
:x:2013 - Villa
:x:2014 - Preston
:x:2015 - Southampton
:x:2016 - P'mouth
:x:2017 - Lincoln
:x:2018 - Sheff Utd pic.twitter.com/Z9CxebsBRz
- Coral (@Coral) January 5, 2019
- There has been not one but THREE World Cups.
- Bournemouth have gone from bottom of League Two to the Premier League.
- The country has had three Prime Ministers.
- Apple have released a whopping 12 iPhones.
- Manchester United legend Paul Scholes has retired, come out of retirement and won the league title.
- Sergio Aguero signed for Manchester City and scored over 200 goals.
Among many, many other events. Wow.