Gary Lineker is at it again - he's made another 'Match of the Day' promise but it has nothing do with the English Premier League.
The Leicester City legend famously sported a pair of underpants the season after the Foxes' incredible league triumph.
He stuck to his word and presented the first episode of the 2016/17 season in underpants. We say underpants, he wore shorts with Leicester's badge on.
Meanwhile, Lineker has made another 'MOTD' promise.
This time, it involves the Scottish Premier League.
He's vowed to don a pair of Kilmarnock socks if the club win the league title.
Steven Cree issued the proposal and initially wanted him to wear a 'killie top' or 'kille pants'.
"Dear @GaryLineker , if Kilmarnock end the season top of the league will you present Match of The Day wearing a killie top? Or killie pants if you really want. @KilmarnockFC #KTID," he wrote on Twitter.
Dear @GaryLineker , if Kilmarnock end the season top of the league will you present Match of The Day wearing a killie top? Or killie pants if you really want. @KilmarnockFC #KTID :large_blue_circle::white_circle: pic.twitter.com/wT8xVPJpsN
- Steven Cree (@MrStevenCree) December 5, 2018
Lineker replied, settling on socks.
Kilmarnock then reacted to Lineker's pledge by reacting on social media.
Good news, looks like we've got your size #WeAreKillie pic.twitter.com/xiK8AoSXpA
- Kilmarnock FC (@KilmarnockFC) December 6, 2018
They seem a strange shape. They are for feet, right? If not they may be a tad small :wink: https://t.co/ZQrlju2cVk
- Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) December 6, 2018
"Hey @GaryLineker! Good news, looks like we've got your size #WeAreSock," the club posted.
It's not quite out there as donning a pair of underpants/shorts on national television, but, hey, at least it's something Kilmarnock fans can look forward to if their side do the unthinkable.
Kilmarnock, meanwhile, are top of the league, one point clear of Steven Gerrard's Rangers and defending champions Celtic.
'Killie', led by ex-Chelsea assistant Steve Clarke, have recorded nine victories from 16 league matches thus far.
Will Kilmarnock finish above Rangers & Celtic and win the league?
- James Corden Tipped To Replace Gary Lineker As Match Of The Day Presenter
- Gary Lineker accused of mocking football fans after the BBC’s decision to axe classified football results
- Infamous porn noise played during BBC's LIVE broadcast ahead of FA Cup match, Gary Lineker couldn't believe it
- Jermaine Jenas In Frame To Succeed Gary Lineker As Face Of 'Match Of The Day'