Fantasy Premier League User Has A Massive 46 Points Left On Their Bench
Imagine having 46 (!!) points on your bloody bench.
Monday nights Premier League fixture between Manchester United and Spurs rounded off Game Week 3 in Fantasy Premier League.
Kieran Tripper and Harry Kane not to mention Lucas Moura bagged FPL users plenty of points following their heroics.
Tripper created Spurs' opening goal while also keeping a clean sheet. As for Kane, he netted his first goal at Old Trafford.
Moura claimed Man of the Match honours after his brilliant brace.
But lets spare a thought for a unlucky FPL manager who had the Brazilian on their bench. 15 glorious points unused.
To rub salt into the wounds, this person also had Aleksandar Mitrovic as a substitute. Just like Moura, the Fulham striker netted two goals.
To cap off the users miserable week, he had Hugo Lloris and Nathan Ake on the bench, too.
In total, 46 points left on the bench. Wow.
:four::six: points left on the bench :scream:
Who can relate? #FPL pic.twitter.com/95UdpafySO
- Fantasy Premier League (@OfficialFPL) August 28, 2018
Didn't even get 46 points in total
- Neikooo:punch::sunglasses: (@AliNeiko) August 28, 2018
The Jose Mourinho type of coach
- KTBFFH (@TheJohnyRex) August 28, 2018
- ً (@Richarlisonista) August 28, 2018
ffs how do you buy a 5.5m GK just to have him on the bench
- Sam Heung-min (@riuzuna) August 28, 2018
And i've got just 40 points from 11 players :joy::joy:
- Peter (@RP_no_16) August 28, 2018
This guy's bench beat my whole team
- sanni farouk (@sannigbolahan99) August 28, 2018
It's really quite simple to avoid bench-burn.
Fill it with rubbish. pic.twitter.com/s1DROOmYDF
- Si Christopher Crescent (@chriscrescent) August 28, 2018
Anyway, who else is drafting in Moura ahead of this weekends fixture?