CIES Football Observatory Reveal Every Premier League Club's Most Valuable Player
CIES Football Observatory have revealed every Premier League club's most valuable player and it makes for interesting reading.
Tottenham's Harry Kane tops the list and is worth a staggering £171 million. Manchester City's Raheem Sterling is the second most valuable player in England's top division. He's worth a massive £161 million.
Liverpool's Mohamed Salah is valued at £160 million with Romelu Lukaku the most valuable player at Manchester United.
The Belgium striker is priced at £137 million. That's interestingly more than David De Gea and Paul Pogba.
Unsurprisingly, Eden Hazard is Chelsea's most valuable player.
Rank - Player/Club - Value
1. Harry Kane (Tottenham) - £171 million
2. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) - £161 million
3. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) - £160 million
4. Romelu Lukaku (Manchester United) - £137 million
5. Eden Hazard (Chelsea) - £105 million
6. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) - £72 million
7. Richarlison (Everton) - £71 million
8. Declan Rice (West Ham United) - £60 million
9. Youri Tielemans (Leicester City) - £52 million
10. Aleksandar Mitrović (Fulham) - £43 million
11. Ruben Neves (Wolverhampton Wanderers) - £40 million
12. Nathan Ake (Bournemouth) - £35 million
13. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) - £33 million
14. Nathan Redmond (Southampton) - £32 million
15. Gerard Deulofeu (Watford) - £32 million
16. James Tarkowski (Burnley) - £21 million
17. Shane Duffy (Brighton & Hove Albion) - £18 million
18. Jamaal Lascelles (Newcastle United) - £16 million
19. Terence Kongolo (Huddersfield Town) - £15 million
20. Josh Murphy (Cardiff City) - £12 million
So, according to CIES, the Premier League boasts five players who are worth £100 million or more, and the two most valuable players are both English.
West Ham United's budding prospect Declan Rice, who made his England debut during the last international break, is worth £60 million with reports claiming Manchester United are ready to offer £50 million for the defensive midfielder in the summer.