There was a nasty clash of heads between Danny Ings and Kieran Trippier during England training ahead of their Nations League fixture against Denmark.
England duo Ings and Trippier collided with each other in training on Monday.
The squad were taking part in a training drill when the Southampton striker and the Atletico Madrid defender came to blows.
They received medical treatment with both players available for England.
Danny Ings and Kieran Trippier are both fit for England tonight despite a nasty clash in training on Monday pic.twitter.com/78qfO8qS4w
- Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) September 8, 2020
Naturally, fans saw the funny side between Ings and Trippier's unfortunate moment.
Luckily Harry Maguire's slabhead wasn't involved in this otherwise neither Kieran Trippier or Danny Ings would've survived pic.twitter.com/2dcloiWm9n
- ODDSbible (@ODDSbible) September 8, 2020
Sunday: Mason Greenwood and Phil Foden sent home for not being able to handle their horniness
Tuesday: Danny Ings and Kieran Trippier clash with each other in training on
I love this game pic.twitter.com/KU1NgOHyO4 pic.twitter.com/N1466jFiEe
- Mohit (@prataappp) September 8, 2020
And we're gonna be World Champions???? pic.twitter.com/yrnLNvFsaR
- Mendez (@JoelDMendez) September 8, 2020
England are a mess. Can't wait for club football to start.
- Trent (@TAA_66_) September 8, 2020
One Twitter user wrote: "Right I think it's home time for everyone now."
A second tweeted: "Honestly this lot are a right state."
A third joked: "You're lying they injured themselves playing bulldog ffs."
England return to action tonight after beating Iceland 1-0 on Saturday.
Featured Image Credit: Sky Sports
- England boss Gareth Southgate explains why Kieran Trippier is 'ahead' of Trent Alexander-Arnold
- Anthony Gordon and Kieran Trippier come to blows after fiery altercation during Newcastle vs Everton
- Kieran Trippier Scores First Newcastle Goal With Brilliant 25-Yard Free-Kick In 3-1 Win Vs Everton
- England vs Wales: Kick-off time, TV channel and team news for World Cup clash