Chelsea's official Twitter account have reacted to selling Alvaro Morata in pure savage fashion.
Morata has officially joined Atletico Madrid on a permanent deal after two years at Chelsea.
The Premier League club posted the following Tweet regarding his move: "Thank you and good luck, Alvaro Morata."
Shortly after offloading Morata, Chelsea extended Ruben Loftus-Cheek's deal as he commits himself to the club until at least 2024.
Chelsea shared a post about Loftus-Cheek, and they appeared to take aim at the Spaniard by saying: "More good news..."
More good news...
✍️ @rubey_lcheek has signed a new long-term contract with the Blues! :raised_hands:
- Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) July 6, 2019
Chelsea's cheeky message didn't go unnoticed. Here's some reaction from social media:
Love how they said "more good news" following the Morata --> Atletico announcement. Chelsea basically know Morata is shit and it's good news he left for the club :joy:
- B. (@BlancoStats) July 6, 2019
More good news? So, the first good news was Morata's departure? :smile:
- Nouman (@nomifooty) July 6, 2019
"More good news" just after announcing the departure of Morata
- Fredrik (@F_Edits) July 6, 2019
Loftus-Cheek, who's currently in rehab as he recovers from an Achilles injury, is delighted to have extended his Chelsea contract.
"I'm really happy and pleased that I get to stay here for another five years. It's the place where I've grown up playing and hopefully, I'll be playing here for a lot longer," he said.
"At eight or nine years old, of course you never think you'll be here for so long because you just want to enjoy yourself and play with your friends.
"When I look back and see how the hard work has paid off, it's a good feeling. That only makes me want to work harder to achieve more in the future.
"I hope to win a lot more trophies with the team and personally it's just about trying to do as well as I can and work hard to be a key player for Chelsea."
- Atletico Madrid striker Alvaro Morata has been offered to Manchester United
- Arsenal Make Desperate Last-Ditch Phone Call To Alvaro Morata On Transfer Deadline Day
- Premier League's Official Twitter Account 'Leaks' Man City's First Game Of The Season After Erling Haaland Transfer
- The Two Players Atletico Madrid Are Prepared To Offer For Chelsea's Alvaro Morata