Petr Cech has FINALLY kept his 200th Premier League clean sheet following his heroics in goal against Watford.
The 35-year-old has been searching for the elusive 200th since mid-December. A few months after bagging his 199th clean sheet, he's eventually reached the impressive landmark.
He even saved a penalty for Arsenal at his 16th attempt.
Troy Deeney, who's got previous with Arsenal, stepped up and failed to hit the back of the net courtesy of a tidy save from Cech.
It's his first spot-kick save since February 2011, whilst playing for Chelsea against Fulham.
2011 - Petr Cech has saved a penalty in the @premierleague for the first time since February 2011, whilst playing for Chelsea against Fulham. Cojones. pic.twitter.com/Q5P1ljk5Gv
- OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) March 11, 2018
His performance got everybody talking including Gary Lineker being 'chuffed' for him, and more.
No doubt that Petr Cech has the "cojones!" Good penalty save from Deeney - ARS 2-0 WAT- Jim White (@JimWhite) March 11, 2018
I was a live when Petr Cech saves a penalty.- Danny WelBeast (@WelBeast) March 11, 2018
RETWEET FOR GOODLUCK.
I was alive when petr cech saved a penalty :raised_hands:- Kolasnator (@Kolasnator) March 11, 2018
- 'It's Not In Our Hands': Petr Cech Admits He Doesn't Know If Chelsea Can Finish The Premier League Season
- Petr Cech Included In Chelsea's 25-Man Premier League Squad
- Petr Cech Reveals 2012 Champions League Final Penalty Shootout Preparation
- "Speed demon" - Arsenal hoping to poach "special" talent from Premier League rivals