| Last updated
Gareth Southgate names his 26-man squad - expanded from 23 - for the summer tournament on Tuesday.
And the right-back is expected to still miss out following his surprise omission from the last England squad for the World Cup qualifiers in March.
Fresh reports from The Athletic say there has been no contact between the Three Lions camp and Liverpool regarding Alexander-Arnold.
However, that could change in the next 24 hours with Southgate set to announce his squad.
Though it looks like the 22-year-old will be overlooked with the likes of Kyle Walker, Kieran Trippier and Reece James poised to earn a spot in the 26-man party.
The Reds finished in third place following a strong end of the season, with the local lad playing a huge role in his side's achievement.
From scoring a crucial last-gasp winner against Aston Villa to setting up Alisson's match winner versus West Brom.
Alexander-Arnold's exclusion earlier in the season surprised Jurgen Klopp who said he didn't understand Southgate's decision.
Speaking back in April, the German boss said: "I was surprised when he didn't get the call-up. I respect the decision, of course I do. But I didn't understand it.
"I am a manager myself, I make decisions every day, every weekend, every midweek about team selections and squad selections.
"We always make decisions that other people probably do not understand.
"If Trent Alexander-Arnold is not in the squad of England then England must have an extremely good squad, let me say it like this.
"I have no problem if my players get some criticism. They can get it from me, they can get it from other people."
Is Alexander-Arnold England's best option at right-back? Let us know what you think.
Featured Image Credit: PA
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read