The Champions League quarter-final and semi-final draws will be made on Friday at UEFA's headquarters.
And ahead of the official ceremony, SPORTbible entered the remaining eight teams through a simulator and it produced some blockbuster match-ups.
The simulated draw saw Jurgen Klopp's team get paired with defending champions Bayern.
The Reds took on the German giants in the 2018/19 season and beat them 3-1 on aggregate en route to winning the competition.
Our simulated draw also saw a tie between Chelsea and Erling Haaland's Borussia Dortmund as well as Manchester City against Juventus conquerors Porto.
Champions League quarter-final simulated draw:
- Manchester City vs. Porto
- Real Madrid vs. Paris Saint-Germain
- Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich
- Chelsea vs. Borussia Dortmund
Champions League semi-final simulated draw:
- Chelsea/Borussia Dortmund vs. Manchester City/Porto
- Liverpool/Bayern vs. Real Madrid/Paris Saint-Germain
Introducing your 2020/21 quarter-finalists!
:trophy: Predict the champion...#UCL pic.twitter.com/we74XekV76
- UEFA Champions League (@ChampionsLeague) March 17, 2021
The Champions League quarter-final games will take place on April 6/7 and April 13/14 while the semi-final ties are scheduled for April 27/28 and May 4/5.
The Champions League final will go down on May 29 in Istanbul.
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read