Chelsea Boss Frank Lampard Becomes Early Frontrunner For Next Premier League Manager To Be Sacked
New Chelsea manager Frank Lampard has emerged as an early frontrunner to be sacked, according to bookmakers.
The Blues legend, 41, succeeded Maurizio Sarri as club boss on Thursday when he penned a three-year deal.
But bookies aren't feeling too confident about his time at Stamford Bridge and have him at 6/1 to receive the sack.
Betfair's 6/1 odds on Lampard are the same as the bookie has placed on Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjær.
Behind Lampard and Solskjær is Brighton and Hove Albion's Graham Potter on 7/1 and Sheffield United's Chris Wilder at 10/1.
Posted below are the odds for all 20 Premier League managers on Betfair.
- Frank Lampard (Chelsea): 6/1
- Ole Gunnar Solskjær (Manchester United): 6/1
- Graham Potter (Brighton and Hove Albion): 7/1
- Chris Wilder (Sheffield United): 10/1
- Manuel Pellegrini (West Ham United): 12/1
- Javi Gracia (Watford): 14/1
- Marco Silva (Everton): 14/1
- Ralph Hasenhüttl (Southampton): 16/1
- Daniel Farke (Norwich City): 16/1
- Unai Emery (Arsenal): 20/1
- Roy Hodgson (Crystal Palace): 25/1
- Brendan Rodgers (Leicester City): 25/1
- Dean Smith (Aston Villa): 33/1
- Nuno Espírito Santo (Wolverhampton Wanderers): 40/1
- Eddie Howe (Bournemouth): 40/1
- Sean Dyche (Burnley): 50/1
- Mauricio Pochettino (Tottenham Hotspur): 66/1
- Pep Guardiola (Manchester City): 100/1
- Jürgen Klopp (Liverpool): 100/1
Lampard faces no easy task in his first season in charge at Chelsea.
The club's all-time record scorer will be unable to bring in new players as his side were hit with a two-window transfer ban from FIFA for breaching regulations regarding minors.
But bookies still have him the odds-on favourite to finish above United in the league next season.
- Chelsea to finish above United: 8/11
- To leave Chelsea before May 17th 2020: 5/6
- Chelsea to be the top London cub: 9/4
- To win a trophy in the 2019-20 Season (EPL, FA Cup, EFL Cup, CL): 4/1
- To win the Premier League and FA Cup: 150/1
- To win the Champions League: 25/1
- To win the Premier League: 14/1
- To win the FA Cup: 9/1
- To win the EFL Cup: 12/1
- Top-four Premier League finish: 10/11
- To finish outside the Premier League top four: 4/5
Where will Chelsea finish in the league next season?
Let us know in the comments.
Featured Image Credit: PA