Arsenal fans are in awe at the Gunners' potential third kit for the 2021-22 season as it shares similarities with a fan-favourite retro design.
According to Footy Headlines, Arsenal's new kit will feature a 'bold' design that draws inspiration from the memorable 'blue lightning' kit developed by Nike in the 1990s.
However, the third kit won't be produced by Nike this time and will be instead made by Adidas.
Arsenal's rumoured 2021-22 kit comes in a beautiful navy colour and combines a turquoise graphic with white and red logos.
The Gunners' iconic club crest is featured on the opposite side of the Adidas logo, which utilises both red and white colours.
Footy Headlines has suggested that its leaked designs might feature a 'slightly differ render' of the zig-zag pattern in the third kit than the one which is released.
The publication added that it is "not 100 per cent certain on the type of collar used yet."
The upcoming third kit's design has wowed fans on social media, especially due to its similarities with Arsenal's past blue lightning kit.
I really like it
- Jonny Thunder (@JonnyThunder2) April 4, 2021
Saw it earlier. Great kit.
- GoonerMPR (@Gooner4LifeMPR) April 4, 2021
This is dope AF
- Othuke :crown: Legacy :white_circle: (@LegacyThrills) April 4, 2021
Arsenal's third 2021-22 kit will be released in August, according to Footy Headlines.
The Gunners currently languish in ninth place and are nine points off from a top-four place.
Mikel Arteta's men suffered a 3-0 defeat to Liverpool at the Emirates on Saturday.
Arsenal will now resume their Europa League campaign on Thursday as they host Slavia Prague for the first leg of their quarter-final clash.
The Gunners will then resume their Premier League campaign on Sunday as they travel to Bramall Lane for their clash with Sheffield United.
Featured Image Credit: PA/Footy Headlines
- Man United's 2022/23 'Third Kit Info Leaked' Online, Fans Are Furious With The Design
- Chelsea Fans Are Furious With 'Leaked' Image Of 22/23 Home Kit
- Manchester City's New Away Kit Has Been Leaked And It's A Classic Design
- Manchester United's Third Kit Has Been Leaked On TikTok, Fans Think It Looks Like A Goalkeeper Shirt